Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Firearms for sale in New Castle, DE ( keltech sub 2000, walther, beretta, ruger)

Kel-tec sub 2000 it takes glock mags, one 33 round and one 17 comes iwth it. It is new and has not been fired no box $450

walther 22 p22. comes with 3 mags 10 round each. No box or case. all black about not sure of rounds but it has been shot many times. $200

beretta u22 neos. mid size barrel version, All black no case 3 magazines 10 round less than 300 rounds $200

ruger sr9c? all black, less than 100 rounds comes with case and 2 mags $250. This one i am really debating selling as i actually like it but its listed

hi point carbine 9mm. with 4 mags ( i think they are 10 rounds) 100 rounds through it. $320

All are best offer.

IF you want multiple guns and want to talk a deal sounds good to me

All we go through an FFL in PA or DE depending on the state. I really dont want to travel to NJ or MD but would consider it depending on laws on magazine capacity. ALl state and federal laws will be followed.

Willing to listen to offers but only cash. NO trades.

Ill try to get some pics up. Please feel free to ask quetions. I have not sold guns but one gun one time so kind of new to it. I don't use these anymore and have not been shot in years. The Keltec is unfired never made it to the range
    Last edited by bluedog46; April 20th, 2024 at 08:44 PM.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.