Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Stop Gun Violence Task Forces (HB 483)

Quote Originally Posted by ar15jules View Post
    Then we can continue to allow drug addicted people and girlfriends to continue to straw purchase firearms for their prohibited drug dealers/boyfriends to commit more violent street crimes to further fuel the "guns are bad" narrative.
    Yeah, because 99.9% of honest gun owners are the problem...seriously. So you're stating this will stop illegal gun purchases? No---it won't. I can't believe I have to go to stats on this site but here you go-
    ---Over 10,000 local, state and municipal gun laws
    ---460 pages of ATF gun laws
    ---Dozens up dozens of federal gun laws

Has this stopped illegal purchases? NO!!!!!

Guess what the problem is? Stupid leftist policies that that let violent criminals out of jail, that don't prosecute, open borders, sanctuary cities, etc....then you want these same people writing more laws that ONLY affect "we the people"?

Lastly, over 100 million innocent people died by tyrants with "guns" when guns were limited or banned by government. Read my tag---We need two gun laws...
    ---Shall not murder
    ---Shall not use to commit a crime
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Bucks County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Stop Gun Violence Task Forces (HB 483)

Then we can continue to allow drug addicted people and girlfriends to continue to straw purchase firearms for their prohibited drug dealers/boyfriends to commit more violent street crimes to further fuel the "guns are bad" narrative.
    Yeah, because 99.9% of honest gun owners are the problem...seriously. So you're stating this will stop illegal gun purchases? No---it won't. I can't believe I have to go to stats on this site but here you go-
    ---Over 10,000 local, state and municipal gun laws
    ---460 pages of ATF gun laws
    ---Dozens up dozens of federal gun laws

Has this stopped illegal purchases? NO!!!!!

Guess what the problem is? Stupid leftist policies that that let violent criminals out of jail, that don't prosecute, open borders, sanctuary cities, etc....then you want these same people writing more laws that ONLY affect "we the people"?

Lastly, over 100 million innocent people died by tyrants with "guns" when guns were limited or banned by government. Read my tag---We need two gun laws...
    ---Shall not murder
    ---Shall not use to commit a crime
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123