Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Delaware County)

Default Glock 19 Concealed Carry Holster.

I prefer concealed carrying, most of the time. For my Glock 19 Gen 5 I use my Galco Triton 3 Kydex holster. It*s the best holster I*ve used so far. Is there one that*s better? Better is subjective, obviously.
    Let me know your opinions. To me the thin, yet sturdy and doesn*t move around construction are the most important factors of a concealment holster.
    Thanks and stay safe.
    My three favorite things in life are guns, girls and cars. Everything else is secondary.

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Glock 19 Concealed Carry Holster.

I use Tenicor holsters... It's locks the gun in but will wear the finish.. The DCC clips keeps it from moving around...

(Allegheny County)

I made the switch to the Glock 19 back in 2005. Its been my primary EDC gun since then, carried year round. During the Spring, Fall and Winter months I use a Kramer horsehide OWB belt scabbard. Been using this holster for my carry guns since the early 90s. During the Summer or when I need/want a little more concealment, I switch over to my Sparks SSII IWB holster.

An off-side mag pouch holds one spare mag, I use either a Kramer or Comp Tac mag pouch.
    Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pag23 View Post
    I use Tenicor holsters... It's locks the gun in but will wear the finish.. The DCC clips keeps it from moving around...
    Cool. That*s a good holster.
    My three favorite things in life are guns, girls and cars. Everything else is secondary.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Orive 8 View Post
    I made the switch to the Glock 19 back in 2005. Its been my primary EDC gun since then, carried year round. During the Spring, Fall and Winter months I use a Kramer horsehide OWB belt scabbard. Been using this holster for my carry guns since the early 90s. During the Summer or when I need/want a little more concealment, I switch over to my Sparks SSII IWB holster.

An off-side mag pouch holds one spare mag, I use either a Kramer or Comp Tac mag pouch.
    That’s a cool holster. The only time I open carry is when I’m carrying my 1911, and usually on long drives. I’ve been sporting the 19 for a quite a while as well. It’s the perfect EDC. Speer Gold Dot 124 gr + is my round of choice.