Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Actress Angie Harmon's Dog Shot, Killed by Instacart Food Delivery Driver

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    Or, I don't know, control your dog if you know that people are coming over. Or, if you're incapable of that, maybe don't have something delivered to your house. It's not always about the person coming to your house. I used to tag along on tuxedo delivery runs back in the day. On more than one occasion we had to abort because some asshole's dog was on the loose. All the delivery guys CC'd to protect against two and four-legged varmints. No one ever shot a dog...
    I wasn't placing blame on the dog owner or the delivery driver. We don't have enough of the story for that. But my first option will always be to not trust strangers on my property. Like Gunlawyer said, trust is thrown around for free nowadays. No, thanks.

Default Re: Actress Angie Harmon's Dog Shot, Killed by Instacart Food Delivery Driver

Never had someone buy my groceries for me. I see instacart shoppers in the grocery store. They're typically disgusting people who don't look at expiration dates. I'm surprised one of them was able to afford a gun.
    iAnal

(Berks County)

Next time, maybe she'll send her butler for the groceries.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

Don*t let your dog run loose and it won*t get shot. I wouldn*t want to shoot a dog but if one was coming at me aggressively it*s not going to end well for the dog. Unless it*s a small dog, then I*ll boot and scoot.
    Today was a good day!

How is now any different from any point in time when delivery drivers have existed? You're saying that NOW they can poison our delivered pizza or Chinese food, but they couldn't or wouldn't 20, 30, 40 yrs ago? Someone from 1985 couldn't have carried a communicable disease, but now they can? Some delivery driver from 1990 couldn't have spit or jizzed on someones taco pizza?
    I delivered pizza in the 1970's. For 1 place, to customers of that 1 place. It's different now. Uber drivers aren't as scrutinized as taxi drivers. Part time food deliverers are less under the control of an employer.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    I delivered pizza in the 1970's. For 1 place, to customers of that 1 place. It's different now. Uber drivers aren't as scrutinized as taxi drivers. Part time food deliverers are less under the control of an employer.
    Shitty delivery drivers existed then and they exist now. Back in the day, you got fired from one place and you'd go work at another. Lots of places desperate for anyone to run orders around town.

(Berks County)

Or, I don't know, control your dog if you know that people are coming over. Or, if you're incapable of that, maybe don't have something delivered to your house. It's not always about the person coming to your house. I used to tag along on tuxedo delivery runs back in the day. On more than one occasion we had to abort because some asshole's dog was on the loose. All the delivery guys CC'd to protect against two and four-legged varmints. No one ever shot a dog...
    Quote Originally Posted by arjohnson View Post
    Don*t let your dog run loose and it won*t get shot. I wouldn*t want to shoot a dog but if one was coming at me aggressively it*s not going to end well for the dog. Unless it*s a small dog, then I*ll boot and scoot.
    100% agree.

I have a huge issue with the 'my dog is friendly and wouldn't bite anyone' people who see no need to leash their dogs. You just never know.

(Bucks County)

So who is Angie Harmon? Looks OK with a professional photo in a $1000 dress but nothing special compared to the better looking real people I know. And what does Instacart have to do with anything since it was just some temp driver. And why the fuck is this international news?

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    So who is Angie Harmon? Looks OK with a professional photo in a $1000 dress but nothing special compared to the better looking real people I know. And what does Instacart have to do with anything since it was just some temp driver. And why the fuck is this international news?
    She's an actress. I'd say she looks a lot more than OK for 51...

242699686f4034390531980f86c19dfa42bf2abd6119d2889e4714c396ffc952.jpg

(Montgomery County)

No one's mentioned yet, but fuck the company - did they investigate? Or is any self defense considered violence? What if the guy was being torn to shreds?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast