Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: 1911 for carry. a production or a custom model?

Sissies should probably abandon the carriage of firearms about their person. Perhaps carry your dainty Ruger lcp or similar in your muff or purse instead.
    Of course I'm referring to the (in whining, nasally voice) "It's too heavyyyyy. It's too bigggggg. It chaffs me in my delicatesssss"

Some of you, I know personally are big as offensive linemen and cut a fine figure of a man. WTF is with the girlie man complaints over carrying something as trim and proper as a 1911 (or other) fighting pistol?
    Priorities are WAY out of wack.

Perhaps time to reassess. If you're that delicate, maybe switch over to the Democratic Underground forum. Perhaps confine your first world musings to the latest moisturizer and finding just the right shoes to match your bag. I know, I'm old, salty and tragically un-hip. I don't squat when I pee. I don't wipe my azz with baby wipes or get pedicures.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Chester County)

^^^I was waiting for the thread to divide into two camps of manly pick-up driving he men compensating for something and all the others.

(Bucks County)

No mystery which side of the divide you favor. The firearm/penis thing is a go to reference for leftists.
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by cdi View Post
    Sissies should probably abandon the carriage of firearms about their person. Perhaps carry your dainty Ruger lcp or similar in your muff or purse instead.
    Of course I'm referring to the (in whining, nasally voice) "It's too heavyyyyy. It's too bigggggg. It chaffs me in my delicatesssss"

Some of you, I know personally are big as offensive linemen and cut a fine figure of a man. WTF is with the girlie man complaints over carrying something as trim and proper as a 1911 (or other) fighting pistol?

Perhaps time to reassess. If you're that delicate, maybe switch over to the Democratic Underground forum. Perhaps confine your first world musings to the latest moisturizer and finding just the right shoes to match your bag. I know, I'm old, salty and tragically un-hip. I don't squat when I pee. I don't wipe my azz with baby wipes or get pedicures.

I can speak to the tightness of a Baer. Right out of the box in one range session with the help of some very nice friends, I ran 1,000 rounds of Federal ball ammo through the pistol while only adding an occasional drop of Breakfree CLP in the right spots. Not ONE malfunction in the 1,000 rounds. When I took the pistol home to disassemble and clean it, I broke a plastic 1911 bushing wrench. I have had a few malfunctions with that gun when it was filthy dirty and damn near dry while shooting rapid fire during a string of bullseye. All of that said, I still prefer to carry an Austrian engineered piece of polymer for ease of use, round capacity and reliability.

When you have no ass, us big guys need to tighten our belts a bit more than you slim guys. I'm big enough that I could hide any full sized pistol with ease (and have). Doesn't mean I liked doing it all the time. And medically, I can't now, and probably will never IWB/OWB carry ever again. I've had to adapt to my situation. Pocket carry works just fine for me most of the time. Sometimes I shoulder carry. Sometimes I carry in a sling bag. Sometimes I carry my P32 in a hidden pocket in my undershirt. Again, big enough to hide multiple guns. Depends on where I am and where I'm going.

(Jefferson County)

Which is going to hurt your feelings or wallet less when the police seize it if you use it(legally or not)?
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
    When you have no ass, us big guys need to tighten our belts a bit more than you slim guys. I'm big enough that I could hide any full sized pistol with ease (and have). Doesn't mean I liked doing it all the time. And medically, I can't now, and probably will never IWB/OWB carry ever again. I've had to adapt to my situation. Pocket carry works just fine for me most of the time. Sometimes I shoulder carry. Sometimes I carry in a sling bag. Sometimes I carry my P32 in a hidden pocket in my undershirt. Again, big enough to hide multiple guns. Depends on where I am and where I'm going.
    “If you’re not fit, you’re going to die.” - Flannel Daddy.

(Halfway through my 0345 morning workouts in our basement gym… 😎&#129305

(Chester County)

No mystery which side of the divide you favor. The firearm/penis thing is a go to reference for leftists.
    Well, my balls are bigger than my dick if that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    *If you*re not fit, you*re going to die.* - Flannel Daddy.

(Halfway through my 0345 morning workouts in our basement gym* *&#129305
    We're all going to die. No amount of fitness is going to prevent that. And GT needs to lay off the enhancement drugs. Bro got swole in a very short period of time. His face is puffy AF, but he has a gut, too. That's a sign he's not doing things the way nature intended.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast