I am selling all of my reloading equipment. It’s mostly Hornady, and it is in all pretty good shape but hasn’t been used in several years. It was all setup in my garage.

Hornady AP press with case feeder and 45 acp, 223 Remington, 308 Winchester plates. It also has the deluxe control panel. There are two powder feeds one for pistol and one for rifle.

Also a single stage Hornady classic and Lee press as well. The Lee press was setup for swaging bullets.

Several powder feeds, and powder measures included along with dies for 45 acp, 223 Remington, 308 Winchester and 30-06 along with several other dies.

There are a lot of other tools as well such as case gauges, micrometers, case trimmers including girard tri way trimmers for 308 and 223. Swage primer pocket die setup for the AP for nato cases. Custom case gauge for the AP measuring 556 cases while progressive reloading. Quite a few books with reloading information. Also Lyman case prep station.

There is a ton of stuff here. Several thousands invested. Just looking to getting a decent price for it and see it go to someone who has the time to use it. If you have any questions please message me and I’ll be more than willing to answer them. Looking to sell as an entire lot but might separate if the price is right.

Asking $1250 obo located near Leesport PA. Willing to meet a reasonable distance in Berks county.

I also have several thousand bullets in 45 acp, 223 Remington, and 308 Winchester that I haven’t gone through yet. Also several thousand cases. Same as above along with starline 45 super and 45 auto rim cases. If interested just ask until I get them gone through and listed. Thank you