Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Washington County)

Default "Multi agency" investigation busts Mass. gun owner

it seems that the Dept of Homeland Security and possibly other agencies were spying on this Massachusetts citizen's online gun parts purchases, passed the info on to the ATF, who used it as a pretext for investigating him. His collection looks pretty vanilla by my standards. He didn't obtain the state's "permission" via license to buy ammo or other items or register his guns I suppose. I know it's pretty popular to say "I will not comply", but when the rubber meets the road, we must know that they are watching and actively trying to find people who have no criminal records, and who just want to be left alone with their constitutional rights and live their lives, and there are literally thousands of agents spying on average citizens daily to find crimes.

https://www.mass.gov/news/ag-campbel...-and-silencers

This could be Pennsylvania in a few short years and every time someone buys a firing pin online, will they risk triggering a DHS or ATF agent who wants to score points with the boss? They went back 5 years investigating his online purchases. Meanwhile illegals with fentanyl are streaming across the border causing 100,000 deaths per year in this country.

When they started pushing this DHS crap right after 9/11 I knew it was going to be a horrible idea with many unintended consequences. Now we know and it's too late to put that genie back in the bottle.

If Biden gets re-elected and we lose the House this nation is toast. There will be no turning back.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Default Re: "Multi agency" investigation busts Mass. gun owner

I realize I am thinking about this as a law abiding citizen. Given that Massachusetts appears to have a purchase system and so-called assault weapons ban similar to New Jersey, I'm trying to figure out how he was able to make these purchases as a Massachusetts resident, unless he moved there from a free state with his stuff, but the time-line is unclear about this, given the evidence provided to obtain a warrant assumes a Massachusetts legal resident. The ban started no later than 2016 and the purchases in question were from 2019 forward.

(Berks County)

And I thought my friend was loony because he insists on only buying things face to face with cash.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Always be prepared and learn to shoot from your couch.
    FJB

(Cumberland County)

In this day you gotta know everything you buy or do is being watched by somebody. If your gonna break the rules your running the chance they will get you. The only federal stuff I saw there was the suppressors. Everything else seems to be state violations. Why would you live there if the state laws run against your beliefs. As far as suppressors not going thru the system is just plane stupid. Before I get flamed I*m not saying I agree with the state or federal laws. They are in place and we need to work within those parameters. You can only go against the system so far then it*s gonna go against you.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    In this day you gotta know everything you buy or do is being watched by somebody. If your gonna break the rules your running the chance they will get you. The only federal stuff I saw there was the suppressors. Everything else seems to be state violations. Why would you live there if the state laws run against your beliefs. As far as suppressors not going thru the system is just plane stupid. Before I get flamed I*m not saying I agree with the state or federal laws. They are in place and we need to work within those parameters. You can only go against the system so far then it*s gonna go against you.
    Maybe he's just part of the 'will not comply' movement. If you are going to be part of that movement, I would recommend having a secret hiding spot in your house.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by red dog View Post
    Maybe he's just part of the 'will not comply' movement. If you are going to be part of that movement, I would recommend having a secret hiding spot in your house.

(York County)

While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Oh so close to the Delaware River!, New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Several hiding spots!! (Depending on the size of the boating accident!)

(Bradford County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Yawp. I would also recommend not posting on easily-accessible public forums.
    Strange women lying in ponds, distributing swords, is no basis for a system of government.