it seems that the Dept of Homeland Security and possibly other agencies were spying on this Massachusetts citizen's online gun parts purchases, passed the info on to the ATF, who used it as a pretext for investigating him. His collection looks pretty vanilla by my standards. He didn't obtain the state's "permission" via license to buy ammo or other items or register his guns I suppose. I know it's pretty popular to say "I will not comply", but when the rubber meets the road, we must know that they are watching and actively trying to find people who have no criminal records, and who just want to be left alone with their constitutional rights and live their lives, and there are literally thousands of agents spying on average citizens daily to find crimes.

https://www.mass.gov/news/ag-campbel...-and-silencers

This could be Pennsylvania in a few short years and every time someone buys a firing pin online, will they risk triggering a DHS or ATF agent who wants to score points with the boss? They went back 5 years investigating his online purchases. Meanwhile illegals with fentanyl are streaming across the border causing 100,000 deaths per year in this country.

When they started pushing this DHS crap right after 9/11 I knew it was going to be a horrible idea with many unintended consequences. Now we know and it's too late to put that genie back in the bottle.

If Biden gets re-elected and we lose the House this nation is toast. There will be no turning back.