Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (York County)

Default Attorney General Candidate Dave Sunday Has Not Answered GOA’s Candidate Survey

Default Re: Attorney General Candidate Dave Sunday Has Not Answered GOA’s Candidate Survey

He'll get back to them on monday.

Sounds like another winner for pa
    FJB

(York County)

Default Re: Attorney General Candidate Dave Sunday Has Not Answered GOA’s Candidate Survey

FYI: the FOAC does not recommend any of the AG candidates, including Sunday.
    FOAC * GOA * SAF * NRA Life Member

(Berks County)

Dave Sunday is the real deal. How quickly people forget that just weeks ago, when York City Council was considering a firearm discharge and state of emergency ordinance, it was Dave Sunday who got them to take it off the table. https://blog.princelaw.com/2024/01/3...earm-ordinance. As someone who has run a statewide campaign, respectfully, none of you have *any* clue as to the time commitment it requires and the 100s of questionnaires you receive from *every* organization/group under the sun. There are only so many hours in the day, and don't forget, he also is the DA of York County and has a family. I am sure that within the next week, he'll get the questionnaire submitted. If you want to know more about him, here's an article I did months ago and why I am supporting him - https://blog.princelaw.com/2023/09/2...torney-general. I'm also 100% sure that if he is elected, you will see a massive push for more reciprocity agreements and action from the office of AG regarding preemption violations.
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

(Berks County)

NRA gave Dave Sunday an A rating. He is the only candidate with an A rating - https://www.nrapvf.org/grades/pennsylvania/
    Joshua Prince, Esq. - Firearms Industry Consulting Group - www.PaFirearmsLawyer.com

Kathy Hochul got an A from the NRA when she ran for Congress (see: https://www.wnypapers.com/news/artic...le-association). We can see how she turned out. There are plentyy of other examples of this. I will wait to see who GOA endorses. Unfortunately, the NRA does not have a lot of credibility at this time.

I appreciate the Feedback Sigforlife. NRA, GOA, FOA recommendations are fine, but I like when people who are heavily involved in Pa*s 2nd Amendment fights give their recommendations. They mean more than the 3 letter organizations to me.

As of now, Sunday will have my vote.

Good points and I also value the opinion for SigforLife. However, I get concerned when politicians in any way give the appearance that they are wishy washy about gun rights.

Sunday can not have someone from the campaign who knows his views complete the survey for him? If he is that much of a stalwart 2nd Amendment defender then a campaign staffer should be able to complete the survey for him.

This is for the primary so a wishy washy stance in the primary will probably get no better come Election Day. And certainly it will get no better when serving in office. We have to remember that Kathy Hochul was apparently seen as a hardcore gun rights defender when the political winds favored such position in more local offices. When she got into a statewide office she changed with the winds of politics when they went the other direction.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by SigForLife View Post
    Awesome! Appreciate your concern for this.

I will spread the word to family and friends concerned about gun rights and let them know about your work and endorsement of Sunday and that GOA has also joined in and endorsed him.

I will urge them to get out to vote in the primary. I hope others will be doing the same.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast