Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default Stoeger Cougar complete 9mm Slide assembly!

Hey Guys!

I bought a Stoeger Couger 9mm slide thinking to convert my PX4 Storm .40 to 9mm*. Long story short, It is not doable without some serious and permanent mods. (Would need a 9mm Storm locking block, recoil spring, and to shorten the dust cover).

I just found a 9mm Storm upper*. So don*t need the Cougar. Would swap the Upper for 1000 rounds of 9mm or .40 S&W.
    So if you have a Stoeger Cougar .40 and want to shoot 9mm. This is your ticket!

Stoeger Cougar 9mm complete upper, PRICE************* $250 FTF in Bucks County, or will ship on your dime.

Last edited by 1096369fred; April 27th, 2024 at 04:26 PM.
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Stoeger Cougar complete 9mm Upper.

Bump to top!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....