Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Cumberland County)

Default GOA Alert: Stop Gun Control in the PA House

CLICK TO TAKE ACTION

In January, anti-gun Democrats in the House Judiciary Committee reported five gun control bills. Those bills are now on the House floor for consideration.

The House is back in session on Monday, January 18th. House Majority Leader Matthew Bradford and Speaker Joanna McClinton are both anti-gun zealots who have no reservations about violating your constitutionally-protected rights. They could bring up any of these gun control bills for a vote at any time.

Here is the list of the anti-gun bills that are now on the House floor and what they would do:

• HB 335: Bans binary triggers and slide fire/bump stocks.
    • HB 336: This bill would ban any semi-automatic firearm capable of accepting a magazine greater than 10 rounds.
    • HB 777: Would ban unserialized frames/receivers and DIY gun kits, effectively ending your ability to make your own firearm without government intrusion.
    • HB 1157: This bill accelerates reporting of mental health adjudications to the Pennsylvania State Police. Section 302 commitments that bar the possession of firearms were struck down in two federal court cases. One ruled such a commitment as a violation of due process (Franklin v. Sessions) and another ruled that such a commitment DOES NOT meet the standard for a federal disability to possess a firearm (Wilborn v. Barr).
    • HB 1190: Would ban 3D printed firearms unless one has a license to manufacture firearms.

There is still hope for defeating these bills. That's because anti-gun Democrats have a very narrow majority and cannot pass any of these anti-gun bills without some Republican support.

Unfortunately, nine Republicans betrayed you in 2023 and voted for Red Flag Gun Confiscation Orders and Universal Background Check registration schemes.

That's why you must contact your state representative and urge them to VOTE NO on these anti-gun bills.

So please Take Action and urge your State Representative to VOTE NO on these unconstitutional bills.

Thank you for taking the time to act.
    Val W. Finnell, MD, MPH | Pennsylvania Director, Gun Owners of America | 703-321-8585

(Bucks County)

Default Re: GOA Alert: Stop Gun Control in the PA House

These bills will do absolutely nothing to stop criminals and they know this---also, Article 1 section 21 is crystal clear that any gun law is illegal. So what they're doing is, illegal. Only tyrants ban or limit guns.

Final point, with all the dangers of these criminals/drug lords pouring over the border, defending ourselves is even more dire than ever. The left created these policies that are ripe for criminals to roam free and attack innocent people without government protection...then they want us to be disarmed? I don't care what they pass, I am NOT abiding by their BS illegal laws. They ignore the laws, then so will I.... Giving up rights to tyrants never quells their desire to reach even further to oppress.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

Do not comply.
    FJB

(Chester County)

Great to see you are back Val! Thanks for your hard work.

Unbelievable bs.
    iAnal

(Carbon County)

Fuck them

"All laws which are repugnant to the Constitution are null and void." Marbury vs. Madison, 5 US (2 Cranch) 137, 174, 176, (1803)

"Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule making or legislation which would abrogate them." Miranda vs. Arizona, 384 US 436 p. 491.
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

(Delaware County)

I contacted Heather Boyd but it's like pissing in the wind expecting to change her liberal leftist mind.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    I contacted Heather Boyd but it's like pissing in the wind expecting to change her liberal leftist mind.
    She'll mark you on the list of first houses to visit.
    iAnal

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    She'll mark you on the list of first houses to visit.
    Kind of want to contact Barton about it, but suspect you are correct in their actions. Not sure i trust him to fight for 2A anyhow, looks like a rino

Quote Originally Posted by Woodwanderer View Post
    Kind of want to contact Barton about it, but suspect you are correct in their actions. Not sure i trust him to fight for 2A anyhow, looks like a rino
    They are going to do what they're going to do, regardless of what you or i say. So calling them on their shit wont' help, but it does help them make a list.
    iAnal

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast