Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Harrisburg, PA Gunshow March 23 & 24 @ PA Farm Show Complex

Quote Originally Posted by *Klutch* View Post
    That*s what I thought too. I just grabbed random ammo from mmi ammo I was gonna get some underwood in 9mm but I decided to pass. I grabbed some cci stingers and federal Leo 223 but they had good prices and the guy was friendly and I got some 12g buck too. I did hear quite a few people from NJ and NY asking why they can*t buy guns and one guy (vendor) did explain they could just need to ship to an FFL in their state but I was just surprised by how many asked I bet I heard close to 10 different people. The show was decent all in all. I still have not found Marine55 table so maybe next show
    Were the NYers looking for a TAIL when they left, with their ammo purchases, LOL!

(Cumberland County)

I thought the aisles were tighter than normal too. By 11 ish got very tough to navigate. I know there were more tables than previous few shows but there was still a little room left at the ends where they could have spread out a little more for wider aisles?????

Quote Originally Posted by hoytx10 View Post
    It was a good show. Why the aisles were so small is anyone*s guess. Found some Speer 45 Auto for $18/Box of 50. Of course a couple of boxes came home with me.
    "Tastefully Pimptastic"

(York County)

That*s what I thought too. I just grabbed random ammo from mmi ammo I was gonna get some underwood in 9mm but I decided to pass. I grabbed some cci stingers and federal Leo 223 but they had good prices and the guy was friendly and I got some 12g buck too. I did hear quite a few people from NJ and NY asking why they can*t buy guns and one guy (vendor) did explain they could just need to ship to an FFL in their state but I was just surprised by how many asked I bet I heard close to 10 different people. The show was decent all in all. I still have not found Marine55 table so maybe next show
    If you listened to a dealer explain the shipping thing to out of state persons, it may have been me. I had an MG 34 on my table so if you saw that…you got me. This show was a massive hit for me. Sold way more than my goal and we still have tomorrow. I saw other dealers selling a fair amount as well. Lots of people carrying stuff out of the show as well as quite a few bringing stuff in for sale!

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    If you listened to a dealer explain the shipping thing to out of state persons, it may have been me. I had an MG 34 on my table so if you saw that*you got me. This show was a massive hit for me. Sold way more than my goal and we still have tomorrow. I saw other dealers selling a fair amount as well. Lots of people carrying stuff out of the show as well as quite a few bringing stuff in for sale!
    You're the full auto guy? 23000.00 guns?
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Scotsguard thanks for the poofa special, pleasure to do business as always. Old and new S&Ws 617&M&P pre 10. Love the extra screw models. Thinking maybe going back today. I crashed all day after getting home. I left without any pickles.

(Mifflin County)

was a very good show for collectors , rare parts ammo , as compared to last few years . while not all prices were super great . they were lower than normal and lots to be found . the aisle shit is the worst part of this . i dont even know how the vendors arent raising hell on this . its a theft aid . open gaps offer better views .truly didnt notice the few i know from here . but had my nose tight on the tables . kids made a few emptying trips to the car . so it was a hit . even seen new production large rifle primers for less than 125per k . and they were there yet after 5 hours . cant find them online at that price .$50 anderson g19 lowers. $150 complete palmetto 15 lowers . and $200 complete palmetto ar10 lowers ? puts alot of people into the sport and supporting our rights .

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    You're the full auto guy? 23000.00 guns?
    I*m next to him

Quote Originally Posted by Marines55 View Post
    I*m next to him
    If you were up the aisle from him it was you I listened to. Haha I*m wearing a sign and tinfoil hat next show

(York County)

If you were up the aisle from him it was you I listened to. Haha I*m wearing a sign and tinfoil hat next show
    LOL! lets wear matching outfits for oaks! Yeah, i got some real odd questions this weekend*as always it was a fun time.

(Berks County)

I went back today. The guy selling a blackhawk 45acp and 45lc dual cylinder model with white grips was gone. Picked up a sill Taurus home defense pistol a microtech and a set of cool voltage etched green opal filled 1911 grips. Oh and the chick fil a mag.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast