Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
What consequence exactly are you suffering by being recorded ? I realize you don*t like it, but I also don*t think you know how many times you are being recorded everyday while you are out and about.

At one of my ranges there are VISIBLE cameras everywhere. So yes, I do know they are there and have no problem with them. It is a private club, open by membership. The general public doesn*t stroll on in. But on any given day there are numerous shooters there. So it doesn*t feel very private to me.
At most, there are 1-2 other shooters on the range when i am there. Most of the time there are none. As stated before the cameras are hidden. The cameras were not disclosed to members. No communication, no explanation, nothing. It seems odd and shady at best. If you dont feel that being recorded while using your firearms and your license plate, make and model of your vehicle, etc. being recorded and used by someone that remains undisclosed, is wrong*..then i think you are very comfortable with the erosion of firearms rights all together. If you are saying the general public doesn*t stroll in*.then what is the need to collect data on the members? I think many of you are missing the entire point of this. And yes, being recorded is a consequence because someone other than me is doing something wrong. Just as any gun legislation is a consequence to legal gun owners because someone did something stupid.