Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    (York County)

Default Re: Can a private rifle range club video record its members without their knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by JasonLund View Post
    Has it even been confirmed that these cams were placed BY the club management?

The PA Game Commission has been known to place hidden trail cams on private property and there was a recent court case pertaining to this. There’s a thread somewhere around here.

And don’t for one minute think that the ATF isn’t working behind the scenes with the PA Game Commission for access to “suspicious” footage caught on camera. Federal LE uses loopholes all the time to skirt Constitutional protections provided by the 4th Amendment
    I think the OP said he found cameras on a hiking trail on the club property, not at the ranges

The cameras at my range (which may be the same range the OP is talking about) that are actually at the ranges are in plain view and there are big signs saying "you're on camera".

The OP is talking about camo trail cameras on a hiking path

Default Re: Can a private rifle range club video record its members without their knowledge?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceballs View Post
    I think the OP said he found cameras on a hiking trail on the club property, not at the ranges

The cameras at my range (which may be the same range the OP is talking about) that are actually at the ranges are in plain view and there are big signs saying "you're on camera".

The OP is talking about camo trail cameras on a hiking path
    The first 2 sentences of his original post:

Went to a private rifle range club i belong to recently and found not just one but many trail cams strapped to trees and camouflaged. They were all pointed at the benches, the vehicle parking areas, etc.

(Allegheny County)

The PA Game Commission has been known to place hidden trail cams on private property and there was a recent court case pertaining to this. There*s a thread somewhere around here.

And don*t for one minute think that the ATF isn*t working behind the scenes with the PA Game Commission for access to *suspicious* footage caught on camera. Federal LE uses loopholes all the time to skirt Constitutional protections provided by the 4th Amendment
    That's exactly what I would tell the complaining club members if I was the shithead club official who put them there.

I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

The PA Game Commission has been known to place hidden trail cams on private property and there was a recent court case pertaining to this. There*s a thread somewhere around here.

And don*t for one minute think that the ATF isn*t working behind the scenes with the PA Game Commission for access to *suspicious* footage caught on camera. Federal LE uses loopholes all the time to skirt Constitutional protections provided by the 4th Amendment
    LOL.......

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by free View Post
    Freak!
    We the people love our country so let the government fear us.

(Erie County)

We the people love our country so let the government fear us.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567