Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    (Montgomery County)

Default Re: Reloading Equipment/Procedure Basics For Beginners - Read This First!

Thank you, Fossil, for the offer. I started reloading soon after that post doing handgun calibers. The wife and I are members of an indoor range that allows handgun calibers only. So I am going to pass and I hope you can give that info to someone who can use it. Again, thanks.

Default Re: Reloading Equipment/Procedure Basics For Beginners - Read This First!

I get a lot of people to reload. If you ate going to shoot 2k to 4k rounds a week it's the cheepest way to shoot. I get the to pick up a Dillon 650. It's in the middle between beginner and expert. It gives you room to grow and you don't need to buy another one for a while. Also their parts department is really good a sending out replacement parts. I run automated 1050's now to keep up with my shooting. Also when u shoot 300 win, 300 ultra, 338 lupua, etc you should always use a single stage press and meter the powder by hand from a digital scale. I found it keeps everything almost the same.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456