Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Bucks County)

Default 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo. (LOWER CASH PRICE!)

Hey Guys,

I have the following 6.5 Creedmoor, for sale or trade. Mostly want to trade for 5.56 / .223, .40S&W, or .45 ACP* but will include asking price for a cash sale.

******* I total my ammo at $475.00 (Reduced!!!) for all 460 rounds, FIRM! I have tried to keep my prices fair, and not the top of the market. So I would request that trade offers do the same!

DONT MAKE ME BUY ANOTHER 6.5 CREEDMOOR RIFLE! I WILL DO IT, DONT MAKE ME! (;-P)

Thanks!
    Fred

(9) Boxes Winchester 140 Gr. Match $33 box, Lot $297

(5) Boxes American Eagle 140. Gr. Match $25 box, Lot $125

(1) Box Hornady .145 Gr. (Soft Point) $25

(8) Boxes Seller & Bellot 140 Gr. $114 Box, Lot $112

(3) Boxes Aguila 140 Gr. (1) without cardboard box) $15 Box, Lot $45 ************SOLD***********

Last edited by 1096369fred; April 22nd, 2024 at 08:24 PM.
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo.

Bump to Top!
    A Templar is truly a fearless knight, and secure on every side, for his soul is protected by the armor of faith, just as his body is protected by the armor of steel.
    Big whoop, I'm spooning a Barret .50 Cal...... I could like kill a building.....

(Bucks County)

Bump to top..

(Bucks County)

Bump to top!

(Bucks County)

Default Re: 6.5 Creedmoor Ammo. (PRICE DROP!!!)

Bump to Top!

(Bucks County)

Bump to Top!

(Bucks County)

Bump to Top!