Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Republican's resignation shifts power back to Democrats in PA house

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I*ll need 2 more that think like me for any thing to change. Good ole boys club runs strong up here.
    It starts with 1

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    And the man that wants Adams seat is not the greatest. Jeff Olsomer is our township supervisor and he*s like a little Hilter. He couldn*t control his township meetings so he pays the Constable to come in for scare tactics. Olsomer is not good, he*s part of the Good Ole Boys club here. Township has 750 people and 17 miles of roads. We have 3 secretaries and one is being paid 85 per hour, 2 full time road guys, 2 part time road guys, and 2 temporary road guys. Jeff and the other2 supervisors just voted to have themselves a 401k retirement fund. So people of Wayne county beware of Olsomer.
    Well, I hope the roads are nice.

(Wayne County)

Ah nope on the roads!!

(Bucks County)

The (R) lost in the special election in PA. However, more concerning is how special elections went yesterday. In NY, Santos’ seat where Trump won by 12 points, the D won. Also in Oklahoma, there was a special election for a state seat, Trump won by 20 points and the R barely got elected.

I believe it’s all co-opted and the left will take everything this election including 70% of the states.

History shows that when a President is polling as low as Biden is the opposite party wins everything. This is not the case and the opposite party is losing big time or barely winning in solid red districts. The entire abortion BS ruling is used as cover for the left winning everything…I for one believe it’s ballot harvesting, cheating, etc and using the excuse that “abortion” is causing massive turnout.

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    The (R) lost in the special election in PA. However, more concerning is how special elections went yesterday. In NY, Santos’ seat where Trump won by 12 points, the D won. Also in Oklahoma, there was a special election for a state seat, Trump won by 20 points and the R barely got elected.

I believe it’s all co-opted and the left will take everything this election including 70% of the states.

History shows that when a President is polling as low as Biden is the opposite party wins everything. This is not the case and the opposite party is losing big time or barely winning in solid red districts. The entire abortion BS ruling is used as cover for the left winning everything…I for one believe it’s ballot harvesting, cheating, etc and using the excuse that “abortion” is causing massive turnout.
    It’s worth noting the the “R” running for the Santos seat was exposed for being a registered Democrat who refused to admit who she voted for in 2020. She’s a Trump hater masquerading as a Republican.

There was not an actual Republican candidate for R voters to elect

(Bucks County)

Medical news: as in, if they release the photos they have, my wife will kill me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12