Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lehigh County)

Default SALE: Daniel Defense v7 ; DSA paratrooper ; mossberg 930 ; cz scorpion micro

For sale in Allentown area:

1Daniel defense v5 Chambered in 5.56. Excellent condition hardly been shot 16 inch barrel. Excellent rifle
    price $1150. SOLD

2 mosberg, 930 12 gauge shotgun breacher barrel EXTENDED +2 tube regular shotgun sights. Very good condition, semi-automatic price $475

3 CZ scorpion micro 3+. New inbox, excellent condition comes with 2 mags great pistol
    price $650. SD

The rifles and shotguns can meet to do transaction... exchange Driver's license and bill of sale. for the pistol, we will have to go to FFL to do transaction.
    will sell the Pennsylvania residents only. Will travel a little to meet to do transaction. Please send me your email and I can send you photos of the items you're interested in. Any questions please let me know thank you have a good dayadd
    Last edited by gersboy2; April 26th, 2024 at 03:44 PM.

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: SALE: Daniel Defense v7 ; DSA paratrooper ; mossberg 930 ; cz scorpion micro

Bump

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: SALE: Daniel Defense v7 ; DSA paratrooper ; mossberg 930 ; cz scorpion micro

Bump