Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default I'm gonna grab your firearm, ok?

At a traffic stop, cop reaches in and grabs the guy's gun so he can run the serial numbers.

iAnal

(York County)

Default Re: I'm gonna grab your firearm, ok?

Trooper Smalls and officer #2 should learn English....................................is Ebonics the official language of MD State Police?
    Last edited by 2DogsBarking; February 4th, 2024 at 12:21 PM.

(Montgomery County)

BULLSHI, wonder why there's a negative attitude towards some copsT

(Berks County)

That got posted somewhere around here a couple of days ago. They have a fakebook page touting how great the guy is from something like 2022 and it's getting a lot of hits right now.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Montgomery County)

SO the guy is great? Doesn't know the law, guy in the car did and he's not a cop. Oversteps his authority then when he realizes the guy in the car knows he's stepped over the line backs down and should be thought of as great just doesn't end. The few times i've been stopped by cops (I carry both on me and in the car) we had a nice conversation about guns and crime and when it was over sent me on my way without a ticket. Having a gun either on my person or in the vehicle was a non event

Too common. The innocent don't have damages for which to sue, the guilty get the evidence suppressed.

There's hard case law, some cops were in a criminal's house for some limited purpose, they saw a high-end stereo, and based on knowing the guy, they "suspected" that it might be stolen. So they pulled the stereo out far enough to see & record the serial number on the back. When they ran it later, it was in fact stolen, but the search was unlawful (just like removing a gun from the holster so they could see the SN). Thug goes free, but didn't get the stolen stereo back.

There's no exception in the 4th Amdt to always search guns. Not to run the serial number, not to send them to Harrisburg for ballistic testing. There's no 4th Amdt exception that allows "see a gun/seize the gun". It's why the "lawful demand" clause for when you have to show a PA cop your LTCF is inherently ambiguous, because it seems likely they can't just make demands for citizens to prove that they are NOT breaking the law, in the absence of any evidence that they are breaking the law.

Those cops are morons in uniforms, making up laws as they go. I bet it works most of the time. Most of the people getting into the cattle cars for the death camps were also cooperative, under duress.

I'd like to see presumptive damages over bullying like this. That wacky bitch who accused Trump of raping her 30 years ago in a busy department store, got over $80 in damages & punitives because he said "I didn't do it" in public. I think police departments should have to shell out maybe $10K per incident when the entire incident is initiated & escalated by their officers (keeping in mind that some entrepreneurs would try to entrap cops into doing so, with pimped-out Glocks and "gangsta warlord" T-shirts and whatever). Departments would roll back this crap once it started taking chunks of their budgets.

TBH, at the same time I sort of liked the stop & frisk policies in NYC back in the 1990's, where cops would frisk known teen thugs and just keep whatever contraband they found. It worked, the thug population started losing too many of their stolen guns so they stopped routinely carrying them, shootings dropped a huge amount. A 16 year old is NEVER in lawful possession of a handgun on the streets of NYC, so they got their probable cause in there somewhere. Sure, it was after the search started, but still.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    That got posted somewhere around here a couple of days ago. They have a fakebook page touting how great the guy is from something like 2022 and it's getting a lot of hits right now.
    I posted it. I forget which thread though.
    FJB

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/MarylandSta...hD0fV_y5s&_rdr

For some reason, it appears that comments were locked recently.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I posted it. I forget which thread though.
    I coudlnt' remember if i saw it here or not. I looked for it and actually used the search function, but to no avail.
    iAnal

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by JaySmith View Post
    I coudlnt' remember if i saw it here or not. I looked for it and actually used the search function, but to no avail.
    Gunlawyer001 found and posted it above.
    It was also listed on the same YouTube page shown in your OP.
    While many claim to support the right, precious few support the practice.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast