Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Schuylkill County)

Default Judge voids California laws requiring background checks to buy ammunition

I was hoping that this wouldn't take long.

(Reuters) -A federal judge has blocked California from enforcing state laws requiring people to undergo background checks when they buy ammunition, calling them unconstitutional.

In a decision made public on Wednesday, U.S. District Judge Roger Benitez in San Diego said the laws "have no historical pedigree" and violate the Second Amendment's right for citizens to keep and bear arms.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/ju...f436c30&ei=126

Default Re: Judge voids California laws requiring background checks to buy ammunition

People should get background checks when illegally entering this country.
    FJB

(Berks County)

Default Re: Judge voids California laws requiring background checks to buy ammunition

I wonder what this does for PRNY and their ammo background checks. And I wonder what their work-around will be. They need to be held accountable.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

(Northampton County)

The State will appeal to the Ninth Circuit where a 3 judge panel will rule in our favor. Then the State will request an En Banc panel who will take it and issue a stay of the lower court*s ruling and then sit on it as long as they can. Just like they*re doing with the AW ban case. All in the hopes of FJB replacing Alito or Thomas with another brainless Jackson Brown.

Just my opinion.

Stuart

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by flygrimm View Post
    The State will appeal to the Ninth Circuit where a 3 judge panel will rule in our favor. Then the State will request an En Banc panel who will take it and issue a stay of the lower court*s ruling and then sit on it as long as they can. Just like they*re doing with the AW ban case. All in the hopes of FJB replacing Alito or Thomas with another brainless Jackson Brown.

Just my opinion.

Stuart
    Unfortunately, a well founded opinion.

Heck, even if the CA AG doesn't file their appeal in time, I'm sure they'll still get to go through with it. The VP can always give them pointers on how to do it, if they don't seem to be 'winning' on their own.