Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Another (R) PA state senator resigning end of 2024

Trump got a reputation early on for not hiring reliable people. Mr. Trump also likes Yes people. To me a person who cannot hear "No" is weak and useless.

Trump has managed to turn on a bunch of people.

AG Bill Barr
    VP Mike Pence
    Education Secretary Betsy DeVos (The NEA blew a gasket when Trump put her in. They need not have worried)
    National Security Adviser John Bolton
    Defense Secretary James Mattis
    Chief of Staff John Kelly
    UN Ambassador Nikki Haley
    Secretary of State Rex Tillerson
    Secretary of State Mike Pompeo
    Medical Commissar Anthony Fauci

I figured that the Swamp didn't like Trump, so they put pressure on his people. Fair enough.

I didn't even care about Jan 6 2021. I smelled a rat when that came up on the Internet. To me the votes were counted, and it was futile to fiddle fart around in the halls of Congress.

Trump did not realize who he was up against, even after they impeached him interfering in Joe Biden's and Barack Obama's get rich quick scheme in Ukraine.

The prosecutor who Joe Biden had fired might well have been investigating Mykhola, who coincidentally was Hunter Biden's boss.

Trump was too self centered and too confident for his own good. OK, fine.

2022 came around.... Trump and Dave McCormick couldn't see eye to eye. So Trump rammed Oz down our throats.

I live not far from Braddock.

John Fetterman has never held a serious job in his entire life. He's a living breathing example of an empty suit.

I know people who are acquainted with him. He's six feet plus of opinions, big ideals and dreams. He's grotesquely obese, plagued with health problems but most of all is not plagued with worries. He held a young man at gunpoint for no reason, but never even got bothered by police. His family bought his little mansion in the ghetto.

I lay Fetterman's victory at the feet of one man, and it's not John Fetterman. Pennsylvania did not need "star power". We needed effective representation. We needed representation that would guard OUR interests as a state.

Donald Trump's poor judgment betrayed us.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Another (R) PA state senator resigning end of 2024

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    It’s as if the Rs are handing this state and country to the left:

HARRISBURG, Pa. — Pennsylvania Senator Mike Regan (R-31) announced on Jan. 2 that he will not seek re-election to the Pa. Senate in 2024.
    "It's been an honor to serve in our historic Capitol building for what will be 12 years at the end of my term," Sen. Regan wrote in a statement. "I've had the unforgettable opportunity to work for the great people who reside in York and Cumberland Counties and to work with many dedicated members of the General Assembly and staff who serve their constituents so well."

https://www.fox43.com/article/news/p...e-552850b7a3c0

Depends upon who takes their place.

Here how it works...

1. Most people are apathetic
    2. What's left over has many ideas.
    3. Who is going to win election?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123