Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Berks County)

Default Benelli SBE3 vs Beretta a400 extreme plus

so i have another shotgun question for you all. looking at a new all around hunting shotgun. currently have a mossberg 930 that has been fairly reliable in the almost decade i have had it. had some trigger reset issues during dove season. need to get it looked at but i have also had the itch for a new gun. i have been looking at the Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 and the Beretta A400 extreme plus. either would be a 12 gauge. was leaning towards the Beretta due to a rebate and i would be about 1400 out the door. is the Benelli worth the extra cost. im not recoil shy but i tend to abuse my shotguns. would like one that if im being lazy about i can run dirty.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Benelli SBE3 vs Beretta a400 extreme plus

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    so i have another shotgun question for you all. looking at a new all around hunting shotgun. currently have a mossberg 930 that has been fairly reliable in the almost decade i have had it. had some trigger reset issues during dove season. need to get it looked at but i have also had the itch for a new gun. i have been looking at the Benelli Super Black Eagle 3 and the Beretta A400 extreme plus. either would be a 12 gauge. was leaning towards the Beretta due to a rebate and i would be about 1400 out the door. is the Benelli worth the extra cost. im not recoil shy but i tend to abuse my shotguns. would like one that if im being lazy about i can run dirty.
    A amateur but honest review of both.

Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Berks County)

Default Re: Benelli SBE3 vs Beretta a400 extreme plus

I prefer the inertia of a Benelli system vs Gas ...JMHO ...I've got 4 Benelli's , been a fan for a long time , I also have 4 Beretta handguns so I always say I love Italy ...I love the wine , food and firearms
    Fortuna audaces iuvat
    "Who is John Galt?"
    Deus Vult