Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Democrats at it again new legislation coming!

Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    My Rep---Perry Warren does not care. I have called, sent emails and replied on FB. After getting zero responses from him I resorted to labeling him a "Nazi" that is doing exactly what Hitler and Stalin did....He finally got back to me in a scathing email.
    Quite honestly, that's typically not my tactic, but when elitists write illegal bills, while ignoring their oath to the PA constitution and "We the people", then the gloves come off. These people DO NOT care!!!! They changed the rules and so will I----I will NOT comply to any illegal laws.
    I gave up when Gary Day got replaced. Complaining to him didnt do any good anyhow, although he was a great form letter signer just like the rest of them :smirk:

(Jefferson County)

Default Re: Democrats at it again new legislation coming!

Quote Originally Posted by ArmedDragon View Post
    That guy needs to be challenged for his seat. The phone calls still serve a purpose though. If enough of his constituents did it he might be afraid for his job, but if enough constituents think that a D next to his name means they shouldn't bother, then he'll definitely never care.

I like the idea. We should definitely get a 2A law firm to firm up the wording so there is no ambiguity when this is looked at through the lens of legalese vs common English.

Regarding getting a red trifecta, we really need to do two important things.

1. Forget the abortion issue
    2. Put up really great candidates that aren't outwardly MAGA.
    I agree. And if anything with the abortion issue, the red side should embrace it thoroughly. Let them kill off their future voters, because if we don't - they will completely outnumber the red side eventually and the only thing that will fix it would be a purge during war. Once they have the numbers they could repeal the 2A completely and force all matters of their bullshit down your throat.
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234