Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Help, Can I transfer PSA AK-V 9mm as an alternative to the high priced 7.62x39?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexluvsAKs View Post
    Thanks, I reached out to other FFLs in the area and they are willing to transfer. It's an older guy and I guess he is stuck in his ways.
    Pretty common, unfortunately.

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Help, Can I transfer PSA AK-V 9mm as an alternative to the high priced 7.62x39?

I agree and being that he does seem to have a decent size shop he should keep track of the lawsuit.
    Now I have to get him to return it to PSA and wait till they ship it to the next FFL.

(Wayne County)

This is what PSA rep told me today on the phone and they are seeing this happen with some orders. But he also said this is one of their hot items and it sells as soon as they have it available so folks are/can transfer them all over. Just not with this FFL. Lols

(Wayne County)

I looked you up for transfer but you are a bit far from where I am at. Thanks for your help. I reached out to other nearby FFLs and they will transfer.

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by AlexluvsAKs View Post
    I agree and being that he does seem to have a decent size shop he should keep track of the lawsuit.
    Now I have to get him to return it to PSA and wait till they ship it to the next FFL.
    He could have shipped it to the FFL that isn't an old fudd, they could have then transferred it to you.
    Heck the FFL that is willing to do the legal transfer could have drove over and picked it up and then transferred it to you.

FFL to FFL is something done every day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12