Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: Anyone here LOL...

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Sounds like you are trying to cover up a conspiracy.
    Or expose one. False news and people pretending to be far right (but being payed by the far left) is everywhere. If I was a moderate and was interested in learning about firearms when I came here I would think gun owners are mostly paranoid conspiracy theorists. Not too long ago we were talking about a death ray that incinerated thousands of school children. And if you didn't believe it you were either a sheep or in on the conspiracy.

Is this how we want to represent rational gun owners? Poofa has lost its way from its original goal.

About Us

The Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association is a grass-roots non-profit organization created with the goal of preserving the individual right to keep and bear arms as guaranteed by Article 1, Section 21 of Pennsylvania Constitution and the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.

Our Philosophy

The Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association firmly believes that the individual's right to keep and bear arms is the most basic human right of a self-reliant and free society.
    Whether one's reason for owning a firearm is hunting, self-defense, recreation, competition, collection, or any other peaceful reason the Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association fully supports that choice.

Our Method

It's not uncommon that many of our ideas can be found in the words of our founding fathers and our methodology is no exception. We believe that making information available to everyone is the best method of achieving our goals.

Firearm safety information can help to reduce the number of accidental firearm injuries.
    Legal information can help to prevent law-abiding people from accidentally running afoul of the thousands of firearm laws.
    Historical information can help us understand the significance of the individual right to keep and bear arms.
    Statistical information can help us understand the net-positive impact privately owned firearms have on our society.

With the invention of the Internet the ease at which information can be disseminated increased greatly so when we started our organization our focus was on maximizing our utilization of this medium through our website and our discussion forum.
    https://www.pafoa.org/about/

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    I didn't count those, just conversation threads (and I am glad someone else mentioned conspiracy theorists). Poofa has changed a lot in the last few years and is now becoming nothing more than another bitch / Alt right site.

A quick look at the forums will show how it's changing. Obviously the most popular forum is the lounge with 1,700,000 posts followed by the General firearm related forum with 1,200,000 posts (so OK its close enough and we still talk about firearms). But that is total since the start of Poofa when it was one of the best firearms / 2A sites. You can see how it is now changed by looking multiple pages in to see the dates of the forum posts.

In the firearms general forum look 12 pages in and the posts were from Jan 2023. Look at the Lounge and it is 80 pages in! Quite a change in direction.
    Communism is spreading faster than new gun stuff. When there's gun stuff, it gets posted, but to fill the gaps, the spread of communism is discussed. And I very much don't care for communism, because it's the opposite of gun stuff.
    iAnal

(Montgomery County)

Or expose one. False news and people pretending to be far right (but being payed by the far left) is everywhere. If I was a moderate and was interested in learning about firearms when I came here I would think gun owners are mostly paranoid conspiracy theorists. Not too long ago we were talking about a death ray that incinerated thousands of school children. And if you didn't believe it you were either a sheep or in on the conspiracy.

Is this how we want to represent rational gun owners? Poofa has lost its way from its original goal.

So you are judging the entire site based on one section (that only members can see) and discounting the other 20+ sections where firearm and 2A info is posted and discussed? Seems kind of disingenuous to me.

(Allegheny County)

Look! Everyone is here now!

Just nobody from Lawrence county. LOL
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DK23 View Post
    So you are judging the entire site based on one section (that only members can see) and discounting the other 20+ sections where firearm and 2A info is posted and discussed? Seems kind of disingenuous to me.
    At 4 pm:

Currently Active Users
    There are currently 1528 users online. 59 members and 1469 guests

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by wew3 View Post
    At 4 pm:

Currently Active Users
    And guests can't see the Lounge. Plus, of those 59, only 22 are viewing the Lounge.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by wew3 View Post
    At 4 pm:

Currently Active Users
    You spelled 'feds' wrong.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Allegheny County)

What a conspiracy denier would say.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Look! Everyone is here now!

Just nobody from Lawrence county. LOL
    Awesome

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    What a conspiracy denier would say.
    Fair enough......I know 8 Chan was closed but why did the "everything is a government conspiracy" people have to come here? There are many other sites they could have gone to where everyone would agree with all of their posts. Why pick a firearms board?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast