Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Another killing in Pottstown

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Good idea, traumatize the victim twice. The way it should be done is convince the family and girl coming forward is the right thing to do and that her boyfriend was the only one that took her side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    Yeah interesting that the girl didn*t want to pursue to matter,something stinks.

Jen, how many sexual assault accusations have you handled ? Are you goin all Me Too, also? Like KRichardson said, something stinks here.

Again, I laugh at all of you staunch 2nd Amendment activists, who abandon the rest of the Bill of Rights. Hopefully this guy executed the correct person. And I don*t want to hear when your rights are violated, if you are okay with this.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    Jen, how many sexual assault accusations have you handled ? Are you goin all Me Too, also? Like KRichardson said, something stinks here.

Again, I laugh at all of you staunch 2nd Amendment activists, who abandon the rest of the Bill of Rights. Hopefully this guy executed the correct person. And I don*t want to hear when your rights are violated, if you are okay with this.
    I haven't read anything solid on it other than a 15 year old killed a homeless person mid-day. If the story that it was over the rape of his girlfriend is true, I'd chalk it up to the current state of our justice system. Or should I say, 'lack of justice' system? If the justice system falls apart (as it has), vigilante justice will take its place.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

I haven't read anything solid on it other than a 15 year old killed a homeless person mid-day. If the story that it was over the rape of his girlfriend is true, I'd chalk it up to the current state of our justice system. Or should I say, 'lack of justice' system? If the justice system falls apart (as it has), vigilante justice will take its place.

(Berks County)

(Berks County)

OK, there is an updated article behind a paywall.

Court records indicate Niarhos told police on July 13 that Hawkins had raped his 16-year-old girlfriend, whose name has been withheld, behind the dumpster in Security Plaza near the Norfolk-Southern railroad tracks. Police investigated that accusation but received no cooperation from the girl*s family, and her mother told police the next day the family did not wish to press charges.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    OK, there is an updated article behind a paywall.
    .....updated? I got that information from what was provided in the first post!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

.....updated? I got that information from what was provided in the first post!
    I guess I didn't read it too good then.

(Berks County)

It sure sounds like it could be some 'street justice.' The rape victim probably thought the perp would get off, or a slap on the wrist, clammed up, and the boyfriend pledged vengeance. (All pure speculation of course.)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    Good idea, traumatize the victim twice. The way it should be done is convince the family and girl coming forward is the right thing to do and that her boyfriend was the only one that took her side.
    Have you ever dealt with a young rape victim? Do you know what a SANE nurse does at the children's hospital? Let's say its way beyond a gyno exam. Then you have the long term testing for STD's the child has to go through.

Then you have the forensic interview. Kind of like what you may see on TV. They may use the "show me where he hurt you dolls?" This is all recorded, so the child does not have to continually repeat and relive the story.

I have seen girls so young they didn't know what a hymen was or what virginity was. I am retired now but I haven't forgotten the worst of society. Megans law is filled with these mouth breathing knuckle dragging scum. I won't tell you about trains, please don't tell me about police work.

With all that said the accused should have had his day in court!

Yeah interesting that the girl didn*t want to pursue the matter,something stinks.
    Sounds like the mother is a do gooder trying to save the world.

The mother stinks and she should be locked up to if the girl was really raped.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Chester County)

I do know a rape victim from years ago and I know enough that some families even though their daughter has been raped they don't want come forward, they don't want to go to court and they don't want their names splattered all over the trash news and have reporters show up at their house asking questions traumatizing the girl even further. They want to deal with it in their own family and keep outsiders out. They have to be convinced by people that deal with rape victims to come forward. There isn't enough Police or trained personnel for that kind of thing anywhere today. All these democrat areas now have Soros DA's and I don't blame the victim's family at all for keeping the corrupt justice system out of their lives and dealing with it themselves. That 16 year old did the only thing he could come up with because of anger to get justice today for the girl and he took one for the team. That's how it went. I'm not going say he was right or wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    Have you ever dealt with a young rape victim? Do you know what a SANE nurse does at the children's hospital? Let's say its way beyond a gyno exam. Then you have the long term testing for STD's the child has to go through.

Then you have the forensic interview. Kind of like what you may see on TV. They may use the "show me where he hurt you dolls?" This is all recorded, so the child does not have to continually repeat and relive the story.

I have seen girls so young they didn't know what a hymen was or what virginity was. I am retired now but I haven't forgotten the worst of society. Megans law is filled with these mouth breathing knuckle dragging scum. I won't tell you about trains, please don't tell me about police work.

With all that said the accused should have had his day in court!

Sounds like the mother is a do gooder trying to save the world.

The mother stinks and she should be locked up to if the girl was really raped.

A typical example of why families don't want to be revictimized by corrupt system and wants to keep it to themselves. In today's world your worst choice is getting the police and justice system involved with your life. Karma has been served for one rapist.
    Last edited by JenniferG; November 27th, 2023 at 06:26 AM.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast