Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    (Luzerne County)

Default Re: Open carry is asking for trouble!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chrisjames_71 View Post
    God I love those kind of boots...
    Just the boots huh? LOL
    troll Free. It's all in your mind.

(Venango County)

Doesn't that sound a lot like the old excuse...

"The way she was dressed, she was just askin' fer it."

???
    It is you. You have all the weapons that you need. Now fight. --Sucker Punch

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    Your entitled to your own opinion, and free to exercise (or not) any rights you have. The nice thing is that your opinion and choices have no effect on my ability to do the same - even if they are opposite yours. God bless America.

Remember, when we make cowardly choices - i.e. "concealed carry" - it affects us all by allowing rights to be quickly and easily legislated into oblivion using the argument "No one does this anyway. It's not a big deal if we make it illegal." That will prevent us from maintaining the society founded in liberty that our forefathers envisioned and that millions have sacrificed their lives for - both in creating and defending it.

*For the record, I don't believe concealed carry is "cowardly" any more than I believe that open carry is "stupid". I'm just drawing a parallel. I employ both options and am very appreciative of the choice that I am fully able to exercise.
    Phew.. I am glad you added the "*For the record..." part

Quote Originally Posted by normanvin View Post
    Just the boots huh? LOL
    I have a thing for ladies in boots....and skimpy leather outfits....and handcuffs...

oh wait, this thread is about..gee, dunno I forget already

(Cumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by 1adam12 View Post
    Ok ladies and gentlemen before the blood letting begins from this post ‘’opinion’‘ please consider that what we do can and will have ramifications for us all eventually. My point is this just because we can open carry doesn’t mean we should! Hey if you are carrying concealed and your jacket opens or your shirt lifts up displaying your gun that’s one thing but to knowingly, willingly and openly display your gun just invites trouble on many levels. First you have the idiots who will play the tough guy,Police Officers who enforce laws that do not exist and are created in there minds because it feels right to them and the retards who are afraid that you are exercising your Constitutional Right To Bear Arms.Remember when we make stupid choices i.e ‘’open carry ‘’ it affects us all by laws being created that will prevent us from being able to protect ourselves and our family!
    dude grow a set of balls a forget about who you might piss off.and start standing up for your rites.

(Venango County)

Stupid choices...

Let's see. For conceal carry I need a license. That is permission. I might not always be in grace with the government. It can be revoked at any time.

OC is a right that does not require a license. No permission needed.

I see no choice here.

(Armstrong County)

The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

(Monroe County)

Ok ladies and gentlemen before the blood letting begins from this post ‘’opinion’‘
    Well everyone does have an opinion, as well as a$$*****, some just stink a tad more then others.

It is the lack of OC that has brought us to this point. Go back say 100 years where almost everyone that owned a gun was carrying OC. Now it has become politically incorrect to do so and it's people like you that have cowtowed to the PC people.

Now just because you can speak your "opinion" doesn't mean you have to, "it invites trouble on many levels". First you have the tough guys that spew their racial hatred and the retards with their radical religious views. Remember when you make stupid comments we all hear/read them and it affects us all by laws being created that will prevent us from being able to speak our mind.

(Venango County)

Quote Originally Posted by Tootie View Post
    Well everyone does have an opinion, as well as a$$*****, some just stink a tad more then others.

It is the lack of OC that has brought us to this point. Go back say 100 years where almost everyone that owned a gun was carrying OC. Now it has become politically incorrect to do so and it's people like you that have cowtowed to the PC people.

Now just because you can speak your "opinion" doesn't mean you have to, "it invites trouble on many levels". First you have the tough guys that spew their racial hatred and the retards with their radical religious views. Remember when you make stupid comments we all hear/read them and it affects us all by laws being created that will prevent us from being able to speak our mind.
    Come to think of it, it is ironic.

Gunowners want some to think before they carry, but they do not think before they speak.

Do not own firearms, do not bear firearms. You might get anti-gunners so upset, they might try to repeal the 2A.

Now does it make sense???

(Lackawanna County)

Ok ladies and gentlemen before the blood letting begins from this post ‘’opinion’‘ please consider that what we do can and will have ramifications for us all eventually. My point is this just because we can open carry doesn’t mean we should! Hey if you are carrying concealed and your jacket opens or your shirt lifts up displaying your gun that’s one thing but to knowingly, willingly and openly display your gun just invites trouble on many levels. First you have the idiots who will play the tough guy,Police Officers who enforce laws that do not exist and are created in there minds because it feels right to them and the retards who are afraid that you are exercising your Constitutional Right To Bear Arms.Remember when we make stupid choices i.e ‘’open carry ‘’ it affects us all by laws being created that will prevent us from being able to protect ourselves and our family!

so basically, you just called those of us who OC stupid. if you had an actual opinion, i might listen, but since you only posted this to insult people:

Last edited by jahwarrior72; November 27th, 2008 at 08:51 AM.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast