Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Philadelphia County)

Default Re: 😔 Shooting at Philadelphia International Airport garage kills 1 police officer

Quote Originally Posted by GOYABEAN View Post
    Suspect from Scranton arrested in a shooting that killed a Philadelphia police officer and wounded a second

https://www.wnep.com/article/news/st...7-940654251341
    What's Scranton like? I've never been up that way.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

(Berks County)

Default Re: 😔 Shooting at Philadelphia International Airport garage kills 1 police officer

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    What's Scranton like? I've never been up that way.
    The highways through it are kind of rough. Not the worst I've seen but kind of rough.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    The highways through it are kind of rough. Not the worst I've seen but kind of rough.
    right.jpg

(Philadelphia County)

I came across a video on YouTube which lists five reasons not to live there.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Krichardson View Post
    I came across a video on YouTube which lists five reasons not to live there.
    I never verified it but my ex-BIL lived up that way and he claimed that at one time, Scranton had the highest per capita income in the country. Situated in the heart of coal country, I find the notion plausible.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Wyoming County)

I never verified it but my ex-BIL lived up that way and he claimed that at one time, Scranton had the highest per capita income in the country. Situated in the heart of coal country, I find the notion plausible.
    It's deep blue, do we need to say more? Ok, it's affiliated with Hillary Clinton, & Joe Biden.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Bucks County)

I don't have access to the Inquirer"s site. Here's the summary:

The Philly airport has no cameras in its parking garages, which caused challenges after Officer Richard Mendez was killed
    Philadelphia police used ballistics and cellphone records while investigating the fatal shooting of Officer Richard Mendez inside an airport parking garage. But one key piece of evidence was missing: Surveillance video of the crime.

The city’s international airport serves more than 25 million passengers per year, but it has no video cameras installed in its parking garages. And that has led to questions.

Police and prosecutors were still able to build a case against three suspects, but District Attorney Larry Krasner said video was among the tools that law enforcement officials “need and deserve.”

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    It's deep blue, do we need to say more? Ok, it's affiliated with Hillary Clinton, & Joe Biden.
    .....and Dunder Mifflin!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12