Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default Where is the best forum or online auction to sell my antique and modern firearms?

Hi, I’m interested in selling each firearm individually at the highest price. I have some really great unique ones. Any suggestions on how to upload photos of each one to the forum to get your thoughts?

Default Re: Where is the best forum or online auction to sell my antique and modern firearms?

Quote Originally Posted by Clarsen82 View Post
    Hi, I*m interested in selling each firearm individually at the highest price. I have some really great unique ones. Any suggestions on how to upload photos of each one to the forum to get your thoughts?
    Gunbroker charges a lot, plus taxes. Gunsamerica doesn't make you pay taxes. I dont know what their fees are though.
    FJB

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Where is the best forum or online auction to sell my antique and modern firearms?

Find a local gunshop that has a lot of sales on gunbroker (and a good reputation) and have them sell it on consignment. They will charge you about 20% but you should come out ahead at the end. No one trusts a first time seller without an FFL and no rep so you will be low balled.

(Dauphin County)

If you want to post classified ads here, please do. It not really appropriate to ask our opinion on what they are worth prior to posting them.

Here is a link to the classifieds forum. https://forum.pafoa.org/forumdisplay.php?f=6 Within it is a link to the rules.

Here is a link with instructions for posting images: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=47581

You must include a price for anything you are selling.
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

Thank you!

That’s great! I’ll check it out

(Northumberland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Delkal View Post
    Find a local gunshop that has a lot of sales on gunbroker (and a good reputation) and have them sell it on consignment. They will charge you about 20% but you should come out ahead at the end. No one trusts a first time seller without an FFL and no rep so you will be low balled.
    I'd second that. I've gotten some good deals from new GB sellers for that reason.

Some auction houses do online as well. Usually via Hibid

Thanks so much