Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
I skimmed it, no way I'm sacrificing 30 minutes to hear stupid people lying to me.

You don't need insurance to get a drivers license. You can't buy firearms at gun shows without any ID or paperwork. 2 lies in the 60 seconds I spent skimming random soundbites.

Where the Democrats go wrong (OK, ONE of the ways) is that they assume that GOVERNMENT has rights that are being infringed by PA preemption. They always act with that assumption, that PEOPLE exist for the benefit of govt, that all of our wealth is available to fund the govt (you often see the national debt as a % of the private sector GDP, which only makes sense for a plantation owner comparing his mortgage to the productivity of his slaves).

It's why they resist letting kids choose their own schools, because the smart, motivated kids would flee, and THE SCHOOLS would look worse as the test scores lost those subsidies. They say that part out loud, how school choice is unfair to the public schools, like that matters. Schools exist for the benefit of children, not the reverse. Forcing the smartest kids to hide in bathrooms between classes so the thug class doesn't pummel them is NOT the path to making America great again. No nation rises on the backs of the laziest and stupidest, nations are pulled up by the exceptional who take smart risks and form businesses and hire people.

America gave us color TV and cell phones and the Internet and a man on the Moon between 1950 and 1990. Since then . . . what? Trannies and illegal alien entitlement? Normalizing pedophiles? Race-baiting as a sport? Replacing cars with unlimited range (as long as gas stations exist) with electric vehicles that have to rest more often and for longer breaks than your great-grandma?

In this case, failed criminal justice is to blame, and disarming the victims is a proven failure, except to make crime safer for criminals. But criminals probably vote 90% for the DNC, so I can see their motivation there.
Pieces of shit, all of them. Lying, conniving commies. They don't care about anyone but themselves and their goal is to gain more and more power over us peasants.

Any logical thinking person would listen to that video and think to themselves "Wait, drugs are illegal and yet they have a full blown drug crisis in Kensington right now, one of the worst in the country. Why are they doing anything about that? Why aren't they trying to save those lives?"

It's not about saving anyone, people need to come to this realization sooner rather than later.