Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi

(Bucks County)

Default Hi

OK, since not many people here, YET, I will warmly welcome my self!

Good luck with the Forum Dan.

About me? No MG but plenty of Semi's: HK-91, AR-15, AK-47, M-14, Rem 870 and a bunch of pistols. Live in Mont. County (near Lansdale) and having my first baby in June (its a girl, nobody is perfect LOL)

Dave

PS, should not the first 10 members automatically become Senior Super Duper Members?
    Last edited by phillyd2; March 23rd, 2006 at 08:07 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2
    OK, since not many people here, YET, I will warmly welcome my self!

Good luck with the Forum Dan.

About me? No MG but plenty of Semi's: HK-91, AR-15, AK-47, M-14, Rem 870 and a bunch of pistols. Live in Mont. County (near Lansdale) and having my first baby in June (its a girl, nobody is perfect LOL)

Dave

PS, should not the first 10 members automatically become Senior Super Duper Members?
    Hey Philly, thanks for joining, thanks for the support and congratulations on the soon-to-be child. I have a feeling once we get a handful of members who post regularly the site will spread pretty quickly and grow. I'm going to hand out some flyers at my local range.

As for my current collection:
    Handguns:
    Springfield XD 9mm Sub-Compact
    Fabrique Nationale Five-seveN
    H&K USP 9mm Compact
    Colt Commander 1911
    Sig P226
    Glock 22 (My current carry piece)

Shotguns:
    Good old Mossberg

Rifles:
    Remington 700 PSS
    Bushmaster AR15
    Rock Island Armory / Sendra Registered Reciever M16 (My pride and joy, and my equivalent of your new child)

Lastly, early adopters and frequent contributors are definitely most likely to receive benefits

(Bucks County)

Thanks, fellow evil gun shooter

I think this is a great idea and hope it grows and is a success. I'm surprised how little locals contribute to the AR PA forum compared to other States.

This place may be exactly what we need or maybe us PA'ers are just shy!

Time will tell.

I travel internationally for work, just back from Singapore & Malaysia and off to China in two weeks but I will add as much as I can. Actually, I'm usually stuck in a airport lounge somewhere for hours where I do most of my reading / posting.
    Last edited by phillyd2; March 23rd, 2006 at 09:56 PM.

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by phillyd2
    I'm surprised how little locals contribute to the AR PA forum compared to other States.
    That's part of the reason I started this forum. I remember whenI was first getting into the hobby google'ing for stuff like 'pennsylvania gun owners' and finding nothing. I did finally stumble across AR15.com which is an awesome resource for anything AR-related, but our local forum over there is as quiet as a graveyard. I figured a forum dedicated solely to PA gun owners and the things we care about may get a little more traffic, especially once I start doing some search engine optimization.

(Lancaster County)

Dan thanks for starting this forum. I know PhillyD2 from other forums (Does that get me points or strikes against me?) and he led me to AR15.com and the purchase of my Bushmaster AR15. Looking forward to seeing what is going on here and with others in PA
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter 13
    Dan thanks for starting this forum. I know PhillyD2 from other forums (Does that get me points or strikes against me?) and he led me to AR15.com and the purchase of my Bushmaster AR15. Looking forward to seeing what is going on here and with others in PA
    Just proves that no good deed goes unpunished.

Welcome Wayne.

(Lancaster County)

hey Dave, Good to be here
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

(Lycoming County)

Default Hello

Thanks for starting this forum Dan!

Headhunter 13 posted a link on Beretta Forum. Thanks Head 13, for the "heads up" ... pun intended!

Phillyd2,

Congrats on your soon to be baby girl! My wife just had our first and likely only child in December. We have a lovely baby girl! She is a huge blessing and an amazing miracle!

Dan,

I can tell you from my interaction with both of these gentlemen; they definitely do not fit the mold as shy Pennsylvanians!
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." John Adams

(Bucks County)

We both have been called many things but "shy" has never been one of them. Congrats on your baby as well. Nice to know we will have free babysitter service should we ever be in Lancaster

(Lancaster County)

"A" congrats on the baby girl. If I had known I may have been nicer to you at first. Both of you guys becareful they grow up into teenage girls or worse. LOL. I love my 18 yo daughter dearly butttttttttttttttttttt. Dave you have also met my son BTW we are saving to buy him a brain that he will use. I really hope that Babysitting service was not referenced to me I already did my time.
    --------------------
    Wayne

---------------

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast