Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hi

(Lycoming County)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter 13
    I see we have some Beretta Forum members joining. We'll keep working on those delusions or your correctness.

LOL...I have such a long way to go...helping you!
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." John Adams

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by irish40s&w
    I recognize alot of these names!

Congrats on the new additions to your families gentlemen. Both my kids starting shooting early. Cricket makes a pink .22 for the little ones.

My son is 14 now and we were at a cabin shooting the other weekend with some friends. When we were shooting clay pigeons he went 1st and hit his first two. I was bragging to the guys that I taught him everything he knows.
    When it was my turn I promptly stepped up and missed my first two. Yeah I'm still getting ragged about that.

HH13 I have a 17 year old daughter and in the last 3 years my hair has gradually turned a lot grayer.
    Thanks Irish. I am already looking at Crickets for my 3.5 month old.

Irish, I think you missed those clays because you couldn’t see the gun you were shooting clearly…if I recall from your posts, it is camouflaged! That is as good as an excuse as any…only hope your son wasn’t using the same shotgun!

I turned grey when my wife told me she was pregnant…at 34 it just didn’t look right…I decided to turn to rebluing…or in this case rebrowning with just for men.
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." John Adams

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123