Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Headhunter 13
    "A" congrats on the baby girl. If I had known I may have been nicer to you at first.
    HH13,

Thanks and FYI...water under the bridge. That was an interesting dialog we had, we have had a couple of interesting annotations since then and I am looking forward to additional commentary in the future! I apologize for any initial misunderstandings.

Regards,

"A"
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." John Adams

(Lancaster County)

Talking

I look forward to it. I think you are great addition to this site and the Beretta Forum. Thanks for the challenges. But you do realize that I am still always right!
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

(Lycoming County)

I look forward to it. I think you are great addition to this site and the Beretta Forum. Thanks for the challenges. But you do realize that I am still always right!
    HH 13,

Thank you for the kind words and thank you for “the challenge”.

I agree that you believe you are right; fortunately, I am trying to move you to the “right”, so that you are correct....
    "All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as from the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation." John Adams

(Lancaster County)

I see we have some Beretta Forum members joining. We'll keep working on those delusions or your correctness.
    --------------------
    Wayne

"When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag, carrying a cross." Sinclair Lewis 1935
    ---------------

(Carbon County)

I see we have some Beretta Forum members joining.
    And it all YOUR "fault" Wayne for posting the link!
    Banker....you can always be right just so long as your account is still "balanced"...sad...that was the best I could come up with

Dave...congrats! I thought at first that your post count was your age and was like..."Way to go Dave!"
    You'll have her at the range in no time We first bought our little guy the shooters ear muffs for 4th of July so he got used to them pretty quickly.
    Last edited by Archiver; April 1st, 2006 at 10:35 AM.
    if you ever see my post edited...its most likely for speling :D
    "Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges"-In Time of War the Law Falls Silent-Cicero
    "Si vis pacem, para bellum"-If you want peace, prepare for war-Flavius Vegetius Renatus

"America Starts Here!"-former PA state Slogan...until NJ complained and our wussy GovRendell changed it!

(Clinton County)

I recognize alot of these names!

Congrats on the new additions to your families gentlemen. Both my kids starting shooting early. Cricket makes a pink .22 for the little ones.

My son is 14 now and we were at a cabin shooting the other weekend with some friends. When we were shooting clay pigeons he went 1st and hit his first two. I was bragging to the guys that I taught him everything he knows.
    When it was my turn I promptly stepped up and missed my first two. Yeah I'm still getting ragged about that.

HH13 I have a 17 year old daughter and in the last 3 years my hair has gradually turned a lot grayer.

(Lancaster County)

I humbly accept the blame for bringing you guys here.
    --------------------
    Wayne

---------------

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by irish40s&w
    HH13 I have a 17 year old daughter and in the last 3 years my hair has gradually turned a lot grayer.
    I swear the day after Lynn told me she was pregnant I started seeing grays

(Lycoming County)

Talking

I humbly accept the blame for bringing you guys here.
    That may be a lot to be responsible for, especially considering the closing of the political section at Beretta Forum... .
    Last edited by BankerA; April 1st, 2006 at 10:53 PM.

(Lycoming County)

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=Archiver] Banker....you can always be right just so long as your account is still "balanced"...sad...that was the best I could come up with
    QUOTE]

Well, my accounts are always balanced, but HH 13 will tell you my rhetoric sure isn’t.

Nice to see familiar names here!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast