Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (Northampton County)

Default Re: Democrats demand 1,000% excise tax on ‘assault weapons,’ high-capacity magazines

Quote Originally Posted by akley88 View Post
    so they are trying to increase sales again?
    That seems to elude them. I didn't really pay too much attention until recent years when legislation I thought that would never pass, passed. These days if I want something that could even possibly fall under the broad brush of "assault weapon" I just go buy it instead of thinking about it for months.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Democrats demand 1,000% excise tax on ‘assault weapons,’ high-capacity magazines

Thats the best way I can think of. Private purchase (cash if you can) even better. No body needs to know what you might have unless you chose to tell them. Then what tax?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by Capt View Post
    Thats the best way I can think of. Private purchase (cash if you can) even better. No body needs to know what you might have unless you chose to tell them. Then what tax?
    Yeah but when this goes into effect, people are going to start selling $500 ARs for $5k. This is what happened after Sandy Hook and the reason I never got a $2500 SCAR 17.

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    If the folks in the NRA had half a brain, they would canvass minority groups and gather information on the number of minorities that pirchased firearms in the past 5 years, then hit the Democrats with an environmental justice lawsuit, alledging that the law is unfairly discriminatory against lower income demographic groups.

Environmental Justice is HUGE within government bureaucracies at the moment.
    ^^^ THIS is the way to fight this shit. Forget about "Take The Guns First" Trump.

Broadcast to the disadvantaged PoCs that the Dems don't want them to defend themselves from feral utes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123