Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122
    (Dauphin County)

Default Re: Community outraged after cop shoots harmless golden retriever dead

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    I appears many of you don't plan vengeance well.....................................sometimes it's immediate.....many other times it happens later - much later.
    LOL. You do realize what you say on the internet lasts forever, right? You think they can't figure out who 2DogsBarking really is?
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Northampton County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    Damn. People really care more about dogs than they should. lol

Please. Don*t risk/attack other humans over pet animals.
    I rank those who needlessly (e.g. no innocent lives are in imminent danger) kill dogs right alongside pedophiles, serial rapists, those who prey on the elderly, etc. They're all predators and I am 100% in favor of predators being eliminated from society. While I certainly value my freedom too much to take it upon myself to do so, I wouldn't hesitate to participate in a state-sponsored purge or work for free on a state-sponsored firing squad. Since I don't see that happening here in the US in my lifetime, I just have to take solace in state-sponsored executions, pieces of s**t killed by police and stories of vigilante justice.

On a related note, go ahead and ask a K9 officer if he would choose his dog's life over yours. 99.9% of them (and I worked with a ton back in my professional dog training days) will say yes. You don't need to agree with or understand the fact that some people consider them family, but unless you're a psychopath that kills dogs for no reason (like the officer in this story), you don't really need to concern yourself with any of it.
    Last edited by John_Wick; July 30th, 2023 at 06:58 PM.

(Montgomery County)

What he said plus one

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    LOL. You do realize what you say on the internet lasts forever, right? You think they can't figure out who 2DogsBarking really is?
    In this instance "not my circus - not my monkeys" - I have no worries.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    In this instance "not my circus - not my monkeys" - I have no worries.
    We aren't talking about this instance, we are talking about what you have said you will do in a similar circumstance. Your claims will still be here if it ever is "your circus". You have basically said you will hunt down and kill anyone who harms your dog. How that going to go for you if you ever do it?
    Power always thinks...that it is doing God's service when it is violating all his laws.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by John_Wick View Post
    […]), you don't really need to concern yourself with any of it.
    Apologies. I thought I was reading about it on an internet commenting forum.

Cheers.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ROCK-IT3 View Post
    He can change his user name to 2CatsMeowing...

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122