Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Philadelphia Crime Wave Of Burglary, Larceny & Auto Theft Spills Into Nearby Subu

UPPER SOUTHAMPTON TWP., Pennsylvania (WPVI) -- Police in Bucks County are asking for the public's help in identifying two armed robbers who targeted a 7-Eleven early Sunday morning.
    https://6abc.com/suspect-images-buck...even/13575233/
    https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/upper.../armed-robbery

At first I thought it was the media just being weak in their descriptions, but even the PoPo can't nail them down.

DILDO #1 * male, wearing navy hooded sweatshirt, black pants with a wide grey stripe down each leg, dark sneakers with some white near the sole, face covering, sunglasses, hi-visibility yellow gloves displaying a black semi-automatic handgun.

DILDO #2 * male, wearing navy colored Reebok hooded sweatshirt with triangular design, black pants with assorted decorations, eyeglasses, face covering & grey gloves.

Default Re: Philadelphia Crime Wave Of Burglary, Larceny & Auto Theft Spills Into Nearby Subu

DILDO update - same two hit 7-11s in Roxborough and Conshohocken.

https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/stat...18172465504256

https://twitter.com/KeeleyFox29/stat...11840207233024

See also

Seems like there is a pattern here. Shouldn't be hard to catch these guys
    FJB

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Seems like there is a pattern here. Shouldn't be hard to catch these guys
    Waiting for the one in Clifton to get hit. Only been in there a few times but it looks like there is crime waiting to happen.
    Sticks and stones will break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.

Hilarious response in Cali by 7-11 Sihks.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-beat-tar-man/

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Story View Post
    Hilarious response in Cali by 7-11 Sihks.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-beat-tar-man/
    I was watching and enjoying that on Charlie Kirk's page earlier.They should have pulled all the thief's clothes off and sent him out in the street bruised and butt naked!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by STBear View Post
    Waiting for the one in Clifton to get hit. Only been in there a few times but it looks like there is crime waiting to happen.
    I was just there on the 31st paying my rent. Some app thing property management uses.
    Two little black kids getting slices of pizza, one says, I gave you two 5's by accident, the teller says no you didn't.
    The little kid said, I must have lost it, as he's looking around. He said my mom is going to get mad at me,
    she said dont spend all your money. I said are you going to get in trouble? He said probably.
    I handed him a five and said now you wont get in trouble. He thanked me. Cute little kids.
    FJB

I have arrested people from Fithadelphia, they admit to coming to the smaller towns with less police to commit crime. The criminals were getting kind of smart by taking buses from the city and going to small towns to commit, home burglary, car break ins and other crimes. The problem is the police are smarter. We notice patterns and put more police on the streets when these waves occur. Bad guys get caught and go to jail. The crime stops for a while.
    Aggies Coach Really ??? Take off the tin foil bro.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Daycrawler View Post
    I have arrested people from Fithadelphia, they admit to coming to the smaller towns with less police to commit crime. The criminals were getting kind of smart by taking buses from the city and going to small towns to commit, home burglary, car break ins and other crimes. The problem is the police are smarter. We notice patterns and put more police on the streets when these waves occur. Bad guys get caught and go to jail. The crime stops for a while.
    Usually they probe the area first and test police response to things like traffic violations, minor accidents, etc... Usually a visib!e and proactive police dept tends to deter riff raff....

PHILADELPHIA (KYW Newsradio) * The man shot four times by an FBI agent in North Philadelphia on Friday has died * and sources say he was one of the men wanted for a string of robberies at suburban 7-Eleven stores. An affidavit obtained by KYW Newsradio outlines how Upper Southampton police tracked down 22-year-old Tahiem Cook, who they believe is one of three men connected to a string of 7-Eleven armed robberies * including in Upper Southampton, North Wales, Aston, Havertown and Sharon Hill.

His mother, Stacey Weeks, posted a video on Facebook while he was on life-support, hours before his death, saying he was unarmed.*Please, just lost his right leg due to them shooting him. They shot him four times: two times in his chest, once in his stomach and once in his groin,* she says in the video.
    "I need justice for my son. He did not deserve this. They shot him down like a dog, in broad daylight, four times. My son is on life support fighting for his life."

https://www.audacy.com/kywnewsradio/...obbery-suspect

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast