Hey Guys,

Has anyone dealt with these maggots*..

https://empirefireguns.com

I ordered shotgun ammo from them*. 12/04/22 he has a $250 minimum, so placed an order for $263 with free shipping*. He only accepts Apple Pay or bitcoin*. (First alarm bells sounded in my head), but I payed with Apple Pay*.. He assured me he was legitimate and did these deals all the time*. Ammo never arrived*. Texted him with several amiable exchanges*. And he eventually said the order was stalled somewhere in nabraska*. After several attempts to resolve the issue*..he goes off on me that I need to pay a *refundable insurance fee* because it is a *discrete package* Today I contacted his web sight*. And he texted my phone back asking *If I was ready to pay the insurance fee*. $590!!!! (The last time texted, I said some rather unkind things about his parentage!). Today He offered to pay $300, if I pay $290*..(must be a Nigerian Prince!) (Emmm* I*m not real bright* but you gotta be kidding me!). I told him that I would not pay another dime*. I did know that I was taking a risk paying with Apple Pay**that will teach me!

I know I*m screwed outta the initial $263* which is not the end of the world*.but any ideas how to make this guys life miserable*. I*m guessing the web sight is just copied from a legitimate one*so a ghosted sight, With the names changed to protect the guilty*. I am a little embarrassed to post this*. I should have know better*. But I don*t want anyone else to get jammed up, like I did!
Thanks!
Fred