Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Delaware County)

Default More guns = more mass shootings (according to the Daily Mail)

The Daily Mail has done an "in-depth investigation" into why there's increasing gun violence and mass shootings and concluded it's because there are too many guns out there. I'm happy to entertain the idea as I'm an open-minded person, but the US has always had lots of guns out there so this leads me to believe it's a wrong conclusion and the answer lies in some form of societal pathology. So, who's been unraveling society for the past 50 years - removing religion from public life, destruction the nuclear family, ending marriage between a man and a woman, the transgender insanity, canceling people and suppressing free speech? I think the answer is in there somewhere...

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-America.html
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: More guns = more mass shootings (according to the Daily Mail)

Looking at the facts, it's hard to deny that more leftists equals more mass killers.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

I would agree with everything mentioned Gman, and I would also add that 'helicopter and lawnmower parents' are raising kids and not teaching them to deal with adversity.

People need to learn that you don't always get a trophy, you don't always get your way, and that by dealing with adversity, you can become a better, stronger person. People need to learn how to deal with their difficulties, and that big pharma isn't the solution to your problems.

(Delaware County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post
    I would agree with everything mentioned Gman, and I would also add that 'helicopter and lawnmower parents' are raising kids and not teaching them to deal with adversity.

People need to learn that you don't always get a trophy, you don't always get your way, and that by dealing with adversity, you can become a better, stronger person. People need to learn how to deal with their difficulties, and that big pharma isn't the solution to your problems.
    Ah yes, the psychotropic drugs every other kid is on these days. Altered brain chemistry. How did I miss that?
    "Everyone is entitled to my opinion." - Gman106
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face." - Mike Tyson
    "Get the hell out of my way." - John Galt

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by 2dogs View Post

Agree but the Trophy genie isn*t going back in the bottle
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

That which does not kill me only makes me stronger, Fredreic Nietzsche

(Bucks County)

If you want to get actual gun statistics and facts backed by research - not emotion - then go to John Lott's website and subscribe for a weekly report while you are there. No spam...just one report a week for FREE (and everyone else too.)

That way, you have accurate ammunition to use when you see or hear this bullshit. Everyone on this forum should be reading it every week.

https://crimeresearch.org/

(Chester County)

It's not the guns.
    3 or 4 pickup trucks decked out like this could be found in our high school parking lot any day in the Fall.
    It's not the guns.
    Attached Images Attached Images

(York County)

Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

(Montgomery County)

Once again try blaming the guns. There's no logic there just a bunch of twisted stats of a very questionable conculsion. Like shown before gun racks were pretty much everywhere we rode around with guys in the back of the trucks with (gasp) guns going from one deer drive to another nobody even looked at you. So the answer must lie in whats changed? reread g mans post especially the last few sentences. The country has lost direction due to these people and their ideas. As long as all this continues nothing will change. Taking away guns from most people will do nothing. Try enforcing the laws that are already on the books. Criminals with guns go to jail. People with mental issues shouldn't have a gun and the rest of us, LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast