Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Berks County)

Default Re: People Under Domestic Violence Restraining Orders Retain Gun Rights

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikebuckets View Post
    Been watching a couple of videos by lawyers on YouTube. They do not seem to like that this was taken up by the Supreme Court and think the particulars of the case may cause them to rule in favor of the government. they seem to think this case could cause some problems with the Bruen decisions. Videos below if you want to understand their reasons why this case being heard could be a bad thing in the long run.

Second video. I could only embed one
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgtmLRHbsGQ
    This one does not bother me all that much. Just having a PFA on someone is ineffective as it is but I believe that any who abuse the process should get their lives fucked up with some serious jail time.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Bucks County)

The federal judges and courts are basically politicians, few rulings, if any, are actually a result of rule of law or constitution. It*s more about who put you in a cushy lifetime job. The mental gymnastics required to make some of these rulings are astounding.
    Its easier to fool people than to convince them they've been fooled....Mark Twain

I follow 4 lawyers on YouTube. All 4 have addressed this case now and are worried about it. A common phrase I am hearing is “Bad facts make bad law”. This will definitely be big next year and could be bad for the 2nd.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12