Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: 2023 NFA Paperwork Timeline

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    1. NFA Item: Suppressor (Rugged 7.62 Razor)
    2. Transferee Type: Individual
    3. Method: E-File Form 4 (Allegheny Arms)
    4. Payment and E-File Form Submitted: 12/10/23
    5. Paper Prints Mailed: N/A
    6. Pending/Prints Received: N/A
    7. Approved:
    8. Days for approval:

And the wait is on.
    Very nice! I’m awaiting serial number assignment on the HuxWrx Flow556K I bought last week… so, a little behind you! But got all of my details otherwise into the system via the Kiosk at Legion Arms.

Good luck!!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    Very nice! I*m awaiting serial number assignment on the HuxWrx Flow556K I bought last week* so, a little behind you! But got all of my details otherwise into the system via the Kiosk at Legion Arms.

Good luck!!
    Thanks, to you too. Allegheny e-files but not with the kiosk from Silencer Shop. They were telling me that in order to use the SilencerShop kiosk, the FFL inventory of their class 3 items in effect becomes a distributed warehouse for SilencerShop. So they can pull from your store inventory to fulfill an order from anywhere the kiosk is used for the purchase and filing. I can see benefits for the consumer, but I can also see why the FFL might not like that. Regardless, hoping to put this to use by my birthday in June.,

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by VooDoo1VooDoo1 View Post
    Thanks, to you too. Allegheny e-files but not with the kiosk from Silencer Shop. They were telling me that in order to use the SilencerShop kiosk, the FFL inventory of their class 3 items in effect becomes a distributed warehouse for SilencerShop. So they can pull from your store inventory to fulfill an order from anywhere the kiosk is used for the purchase and filing. I can see benefits for the consumer, but I can also see why the FFL might not like that. Regardless, hoping to put this to use by my birthday in June.,
    Ahh,, I hadn't realized that there were supply chain / inventory-swap terms if they were a kiosk user. I shop at Allegheny pretty often too... I just saw the deal on Primary Arms and also had a discount code that stacked... so I bought it that night online.

Primary Arms submitted the Form 3 weeks ago, but it's still not gotten approved to transfer to my FFL... So, just hanging out - feels like I'm "waiting to start the wait".. lol.

YinzTubers are killing me too.. my YT feed keeps recommending videos of the HuxWrx cans to rub it in.

Should probe buy another one in 1Q24 to pre-empt the desire when the first one gets approved! lol (don't tell my wife.. she's cute, but vicious!)
    F*S=k

(Washington County)

1. NFA Item: Silencer
    2. Transferee Type: Trust
    3. Method: eFile Form 4
    4. Form eMailed: 05/12/2023
    5. Approved: 12/27/2023
    Washington County Machine Guns & Tactical Range -- CMP Affiliated Club -- FFL 07 / FFL 10 / FEL 20 / SOT 02 / ITAR
    Largest MG Rental Business on the entire East Coast. M2HB, M9 Flamethrower, M67 Grenades, M240 Bravo, M249 SAW, M1919, RPD, M60, Bowling Ball Mortar.
    Now offering High-Explosive Classes (Open to the Public)

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by ScaredOnce View Post
    Ahh,, I hadn't realized that there were supply chain / inventory-swap terms if they were a kiosk user. I shop at Allegheny pretty often too... I just saw the deal on Primary Arms and also had a discount code that stacked... so I bought it that night online.

Primary Arms submitted the Form 3 weeks ago, but it's still not gotten approved to transfer to my FFL... So, just hanging out - feels like I'm "waiting to start the wait".. lol.

YinzTubers are killing me too.. my YT feed keeps recommending videos of the HuxWrx cans to rub it in.

Should probe buy another one in 1Q24 to pre-empt the desire when the first one gets approved! lol (don't tell my wife.. she's cute, but vicious!)
    I would have bought through Silencer Shop too, as they had a free tax stamp deal that the Razor was included on, but I had won three $5 choice of tables at a local gun bash that Allegheny did, so I had the money in store credit to cover it. But if Allegheny used the Silencer Shop kiosk, I would have ended up with a smokin' deal. As it was, didn't feel it since it was from a win at the bash. I actually also bought a Beretta 92x Performance in Stainless that I had been eyeing up for a long time. There is a $300 rebate on the Beretta, so I am waiting for that check to come in the mail now too. Should be here well before the Form 4 comes back, but planning on picking up a couple of muzzle devices for the rifles that I plan to use the Razor on in addition to the one that it comes with. And I won't tell your wife! LOL.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by WCMG View Post
    1. NFA Item: Silencer
    2. Transferee Type: Trust
    3. Method: eFile Form 4
    4. Form eMailed: 05/12/2023
    5. Approved: 12/27/2023
    Well that makes for a Merry Christmas!

(Allegheny County)

My can made it to my local FFL! Woohoo... just waiting for the next stage of waiting.. lol!
    F*S=k

(Allegheny County)

Silencer Shop found a typo (missing date) in my notarized trust paperwork which I had uploaded a month ago…. So, that was a huge near-miss… I’d have kicked myself hard if I waited months to have that error manifest into a denial!

Lesson-learned… have someone else always triple-check the docs!!

(Allegheny County)

My eFile went off last Friday, 12Jan. The FFL said they’ve been seeing 6-12mo on trust apps for suppressors. Took a month from purchase online from Primary Arms to then transferred to FFL and certified eForm… I guess that’s normal?

ATF website I think was 50% longer estimations… Oh well; just going to try to forget about it and then hopefully get a surprise “gift” late summer..

(Allegheny County)

Form 1 sbr
    Submitted 8/22/23
    Approved 1/16/24
    Electronic prints
    Authorized nfa division official
    148 days

Form 1 SBS
    Submitted 8/14/23
    Approved 1/16/24
    Electronic prints