Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Staccato Dealers?

Does anybody know of any good dealers in the central PA area that sell Staccato pistols? I've been seeing a ton of stuff on YouTube raving about them and would like to check one out in person but can't seem to find them anywhere. Their website lists the closest dealers in Bedford, PA and Jeannette, PA. I really don't want to drive that far just to check one out.

Any owner feedback?

Mainly interested in the Staccato CS model - https://staccato2011.com/handguns-2/staccato-cs/

Default Re: Staccato Dealers?

Sportsman's Warehouse sells them, but I don't know the chances of them having one in the actual store or if you even have a store close to you.

They seem to be a very nice pistol. Tight tolerances. Very easy to rack the slide (not sure what kind of magic they employed there). Great trigger.

From what I've read on the internet, the problem with 2011s is magazine reliability.

(Philadelphia County)

The CS hasn't shipped to dealers yet. Last update from Staccato was next week or early-mid January.

In the Lehigh Valley, I think Relic Hunter is a dealer. The Bunker Gun Shops in Bucks County also usually have a good amount of Staccatos in their display cases.

I personally have a P and C2 DUO. The C2 is a great carry gun. I expect the CS to be just as good. The only downside I heard was the CS has a different mag, so no interchangeability with the rest of the family.

(Lackawanna County)

Staccato is the Taurus of 2011s.

I said what I said.

(Philadelphia County)

Is that a bad thing?
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezin777 View Post
    Sportsman's Warehouse sells them, but I don't know the chances of them having one in the actual store or if you even have a store close to you.

They seem to be a very nice pistol. Tight tolerances. Very easy to rack the slide (not sure what kind of magic they employed there). Great trigger.

From what I've read on the internet, the problem with 2011s is magazine reliability.
    Thanks, I'll have to check into that with the magazine issue. As for the Sportsman Warehouse that's good to know, we generally stop at the one in Altoona when out shopping. As of my last stop I haven't seen them have any in stock but I'll be sure to ask next time I'm in.

Quote Originally Posted by PHLJJS View Post
    The CS hasn't shipped to dealers yet. Last update from Staccato was next week or early-mid January.

In the Lehigh Valley, I think Relic Hunter is a dealer. The Bunker Gun Shops in Bucks County also usually have a good amount of Staccatos in their display cases.

I personally have a P and C2 DUO. The C2 is a great carry gun. I expect the CS to be just as good. The only downside I heard was the CS has a different mag, so no interchangeability with the rest of the family.
    Lehigh Valley is probably to far a drive unless we build it around a possible day trip. Thanks for the feedback, I didn't realize the CS version wasn't actually out yet. Maybe after the holidays I'll see if the wife wants to take a trip over that way if they've got any in stock.

Grice's Gun Shop in Clearfield - about an hour from you.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
    NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pizza Bob View Post
    Grice's Gun Shop in Clearfield - about an hour from you.

Adios,

Pizza Bob
    Thanks, I'm familiar with Grices Gun Shop. I didn't even realize they're a dealer, Staccato's dealer page must need to be updated.

(Allegheny County)

Make the drive to Cranberry PA. Keystone Shooting Center has them for rental.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by NathanB View Post
    The Prodigy is the Taurus of 2011s.

I said what I said.
    FIFY

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast