Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Montgomery County)

Default Cheapest place to get 7.62x54?

Looking for the cheapest place to get this ammo. So far I've found that http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/catalo...2x54r-fmj-ammo

has the cheapest prices. Is there anything cheaper our there?

(Northumberland County)

Default Re: Cheapest place to get 7.62x54?

try www.classicarms.us.
    Its not the greatest designed website, but he used to have a great priced on Heavy ball by the case.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?

(Snyder County)

I buy from AIM Surplus. Maybe not the cheapest around. But always got good service and decent shipping times, even when in the middle of heave buying periods.

http://www.aimsurplus.com/acatalog/7_62x54R.html

(Huntingdon County)

http://gun-deals.com/ammo.php?caliber=7.62x54R

Looks like century arms is cheapest total cost per round, with AIMsurplus a close second.
    I have ordered from AIM before, great great people - I would deal with them everytime.

(Bucks County)

I've done business with AIMsurplus a few times and everytime has been flawless. Bought a hand-picked Mosin-Nagant for $92 shipped to my FFL. Bought a 250rnd can of 7.62x54r for around $50 shipped then another 500 for even better price. Wanted to get an enfield from them while they were available, but noticed their not now. Good folk there.

(Lancaster County)

Another reason to get a C&R if you don't have one. Century has Czech (50's) LB on sale for $112 for 800 rd case and "unknown" Combloc for $62 a 440 rd tin. Its a dealer special and not listed on their website. So if you have a C&R then get it to Century.

(Lehigh County)

just ordered ak mags from aim good people good prices but they have about a 10 day back log on shipping right now just an fyi for you all. wonder if its from the obama scare?
    A.T.F alcohol, tabacco, and firearms... who's bringing the chips?

Yeah, It's the scare. Come on people, relax, even after Obama gets in the office, it'll take him atleast a year to not only untangle the mess we're in now, but to even figure out what the hell he's doing at all. Besides, the president doesn't run this country, the president is more like the Queen of England. All the gun stores around here are price gouging and using this whole big thing as a selling point. They keep saying stuff like "you'll never be able to buy this gun after Obama's president, so you best buy it now!" I'd say stock up on 30rd+ clips, but that's about it.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by bulletsneverlie View Post
    Yeah, It's the scare. Come on people, relax, even after Obama gets in the office, it'll take him atleast a year to not only untangle the mess we're in now, but to even figure out what the hell he's doing at all. Besides, the president doesn't run this country, the president is more like the Queen of England. All the gun stores around here are price gouging and using this whole big thing as a selling point. They keep saying stuff like "you'll never be able to buy this gun after Obama's president, so you best buy it now!" I'd say stock up on 30rd+ clips, but that's about it.
    Unless he decides to sign an Executive Order to prohibit all incoming weapons/ammo from foreign countries. Like China.

If you don't want to buy in bulk, J & G sells 20rd boxes of Czech for abt $5.

I got my gun from AIM, I'll probably buy the 300rd tin for $50 they have. When I ordered my gun, I called all day and the phone was busy, so I just sent the order in on the internet. Send any extra info or questions to thier e-mail, they actually check it and respond pretty fast.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast