Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Met "Rock Star Ted Nugent" in Reading, PA and he asked us to relay a message for him.

Rock Star Ted Nugent was recently in Reading, Pennsylvania giving a talk at the Reading Expo. He spoke on various topics about firearms, our gun rights, hunting, his family, etc. He even spoke in length about the N.R.A. He highly recommends that we all join the National Rifle Association. He even said that "if you don't join the N.R.A., you are no friend of mine." After the talk he was kind enough to sign autographs for all the people in attendance. I too received his autograph, and he also put his initials on my N.R.A. membership card which I thought was pretty neat. He was happy to see that I was a member and he thanked me. Here is the autographed picture of Ted and also my N.R.A. card with his initials.

Me getting Ted's autograph!

Ted giving a talk at the Reading Expo!

Ted giving us a guitar solo!

Last edited by dnar; March 26th, 2007 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Added more pictures.

(Chester County)

Default Re: Met "Rock Star Ted Nugent" in Reading, PA and he asked us to relay a message for

If you love the guy or hate him you have to give him a bunch of credit. He is on our side. The Hollywood weirdo's would never make a stand for us.

I give him a big thumbs up!!!!

(Luzerne County)

Default Re: Met "Rock Star Ted Nugent" in Reading, PA and he asked us to relay a message for

Theodore is the best!!
    Guns are good.
    If you can't fry it you shouldn't eat it
    Loud pipes save lives
    Mom spelled backwards spells....mom
    "Please don't squeeze the Charmin." ~ Mr. Whipple

(Allegheny County)

Cool.

I love listening to him talk.
    Some think he's a nut, but he's one of the most well-spoken nuts I've ever heard. He's quick to respond to questions, knows his facts and gives it to you straight.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Westmoreland County)

Motor City Madness?

There is a method to Ted's madness. Wouldst that other celebrities come out of the gun safe.
    Never underestimate the value of early training.

(Montgomery County)

The motor city madman!!
    I am really disappointed that I did not know he was going to be in Reading. I would have made the trip up to see him.
    He has got to be the most outspoken celebrity that we have.

KA3OYJ

(Bedford County)

I met Ted at least 10 times, and have his autograph on many things.

He was in Reading and Altoona Pa. this year.

He was in Pittsburgh at the NRA Convention in 04'.

I have very mixed feelings about "Uncle Ted", but I do know that he is as pro-gun as a celebrity can be.

Everyone here should know that Ted is on our side, and we should be greatful for that...but don't dig too deep into his life story.

All n' all, Ted is a decent guy.

(Allegheny County)

Gotta love Uncle Ted...and I always keep my NRA Membership up to date. I agree with him, why ANY gun owner is not a member is beyond me!! Complacency on our part is just threatening as the anti-gun movement.

(Berks County)

AMEN to that!

(Berks County)

I REALLY wish I had known that he was going to be speaking in Reading, I would have loved to have been there. I've been a fan of his music for longer than I care to remember and when I found out he was one of us I was absolutely thrilled. I've heard him talking about Second Amendment rights on radio and of course seen him on TV, but I would love to hear him speak in person. I make it a point to vote for him in the directors elections every year that he is available as well.
    Bill USAF 1976 - 1986, NRA Endowment, USCCA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast