Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: YOUNGSVILLE???

(Lebanon County)

Default Re: YOUNGSVILLE???

thanks 10
    Some say that his discharge is luminous.

(Warren County)

Wings are better across the street at Hueys......... LOL Everytime I'm home I hit Huey's for the wings. Just drove thru Sugar Grove on my way to Johnny's Lunch in Jamestown. What happened to your town sign, "Sugar Grove - sweetest town on the map"?

Quote Originally Posted by Bodero View Post
    I Open Carry all the time also up in Sugar Grove. Sometimes I go down to the Down Under in Youngsville for their pizza and wings buffet on Thursdays. All in all, I've never been hassled or even looked at funny except by the New Yorkers that infiltrate the Kwik Fill here.

Us Warren County residents are pretty lonely here on PAFOA ("Philadelphia Area Firearms Owners Association") but there are a few of us. Maybe because we all just discovered the internet last year.

Funny story that is pure Warren County - I was at a restaurant in Farmington Township (if you're from Warren County you know which one) last night. It was Prom Night, so we look out the window and see two young couples that had finished their meal. Walking out the door, I see the guy is wearing a suit with a camo strip on the back. His lady is wearing a full camo dress. What do they get into? They rented a dump truck to take to the prom.
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by chez323 View Post
    Wings are better across the street at Hueys......... LOL Everytime I'm home I hit Huey's for the wings. Just drove thru Sugar Grove on my way to Johnny's Lunch in Jamestown. What happened to your town sign, "Sugar Grove - sweetest town on the map"?
    Did it look like the one here: http://www.sugargrovepa.com ?

Great question, that predates my move here from over the border. Haven't tried the wings at Huey's yet, I'll have to do that! Of course, I'm within walking distance from The Bucket, so I have those quite often as well.

(Warren County)

Thumbs up Re: YOUNGSVILLE???

That's the one, remembered it from my many trips thru Sugar Grove on my way to Jamestown. Sugar Grove - Sweetest town on the map, Youngsville - biggest little town on the map. LOL Our sign was moved, don't think the new one has that saying on it anymore.

Did it look like the one here: http://www.sugargrovepa.com ?

Great question, that predates my move here from over the border. Haven't tried the wings at Huey's yet, I'll have to do that! Of course, I'm within walking distance from The Bucket, so I have those quite often as well.
    Tim , USAF Ret.

(Erie County)

Us Warren County residents are pretty lonely here on PAFOA ("Philadelphia Area Firearms Owners Association") but there are a few of us. Maybe because we all just discovered the internet last year.
    If ya'll don't mind, could us Erie countyites join up with your club? (Pittsfield Area Firearms Owners Assoc) Theres 4 or 5 of us up here.
    The most dangerous place in America is a "gun free" zone.

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    If ya'll don't mind, could us Erie countyites join up with your club? (Pittsfield Area Firearms Owners Assoc) Theres 4 or 5 of us up here.
    Ha! I like it! Seriously though, we should have an OC meetup sometime. Since most of us here in Warren county go to Erie every 2 weeks anyway for chain restaurants and shopping, it wouldn't be a stretch to meet over there. I'd totally be in!

(Erie County)

It would be fun. At least a get together/shoot some Sunday.

(Warren County)

Quote Originally Posted by Truckman View Post
    It would be fun. At least a get together/shoot some Sunday.
    Are there any indoor ranges in Erie for the long, cold winter months? There's one in Jamestown, but it's closed Sunday. The owner told me he is adding an outdoor door to the range, separate from the shop, so it can be used 24x7. He has had a lot of interest from law enforcement agencies in using it as such.

If there's something like that in Erie, that would be cool too. Of course, now we can go to outdoor ranges, so long as we don't have any more snow (who knows!)

(Erie County)

Bob's gun shop, http://www.lethalweaponstraining.com/ Mckean, just a little south of the mall on rt99 (Edinboro Rd), Gem City Gun club; http://www.gemcitygunclub.org/ a mile from me, Keystone; http://www.keystonegun.com/
    Last edited by Truckman; May 21st, 2010 at 06:14 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Any of you Youngsville folks from "down the Eddy?"

Zombie Response Team SECTOR 4 Ground assault unit
    "Nothing defuses people like crazy." ~ Lycanthrope

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast