Page 110 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1167
    (Jefferson County)

Default Re: What did you buy yourself today - PART 2

Quote Originally Posted by ArmyVet View Post
    New S&W Model 29-10 wearing a set of Thai grips

Attachment 173074Attachment 173075
    Very nice!

There are a couple guys from SE Asia that makes some very nice grips!
    RIP: SFN, 1861, twoeggsup, Lambo, jamesjo, JayBell, 32 Magnum, Pro2A, mrwildroot, dregan, Frenchy, Fragger, ungawa, Mtn Jack, Grapeshot, R.W.J., PennsyPlinker, Statkowski, Deanimator, roland, aubie515

Don't end up in my signature!

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by knight0334 View Post
    Very nice!

There are a couple guys from SE Asia that makes some very nice grips!
    Agreed but they're a very tight fit. I have to remove a bit of wood in certain areas.

(Westmoreland County)

Panshin bayonet for my Transitional 91/30 arrived yesterday

(Beaver County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Not to be a wise guy but I'm expecting this to be as effective as the masks people are wearing are at stopping the deadly chirus.
    No joke watching lakers game and dude had his mask on his chin. THE actual F does this do??

(Washington County)

As if i don't have enough big heavy semi auto belt feds.

This is an XMG made by a company called BRP. They made a semi auto MG-34 receiver, attached MG-34 parts, and it uses a standard AR-15 lower for the fire control part. These came out in the 2000s and were popular with people who had registered M16 full auto lowers. Attach that and you have a full auto MG-34. Then the ATF said you can't do that because you're making an illegal machinegun by attaching your legal machinegun to another firearm. Between that and a dwindling availability of surplus MG-34 parts, BRP quit making these. Fortunately they still sell maintenance parts like the unique firing pin, buffer, etc.

I found this locally and it came with everything to shoot the gun in 8mm or 7.62 NATO, belts, an MG3 7.62 NATO belt loader machine, and a bunch of spare MG-34 parts.

I will order one of the Safety Harbor single shot AR lowers that doesn't have a mag well. I will design and 3D print an AR grip that resembles an MG-34 grip, so that should make it look a little more "proper". The quick visual giveaway on these, besides the AR lower, is the extended length receiver that was needed to accommodate the semi auto bolt design.

There are youtube videos showing these work with binary triggers. If the forced reset triggers get cleared up in the courts it would be cool if one of those worked with this.

In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

(Elk County)

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    As if i don't have enough big heavy semi auto belt feds.

This is an XMG made by a company called BRP. They made a semi auto MG-34 receiver, attached MG-34 parts, and it uses a standard AR-15 lower for the fire control part. These came out in the 2000s and were popular with people who had registered M16 full auto lowers. Attach that and you have a full auto MG-34. Then the ATF said you can't do that because you're making an illegal machinegun by attaching your legal machinegun to another firearm. Between that and a dwindling availability of surplus MG-34 parts, BRP quit making these. Fortunately they still sell maintenance parts like the unique firing pin, buffer, etc.

I found this locally and it came with everything to shoot the gun in 8mm or 7.62 NATO, belts, an MG3 7.62 NATO belt loader machine, and a bunch of spare MG-34 parts.

I will order one of the Safety Harbor single shot AR lowers that doesn't have a mag well. I will design and 3D print an AR grip that resembles an MG-34 grip, so that should make it look a little more "proper". The quick visual giveaway on these, besides the AR lower, is the extended length receiver that was needed to accommodate the semi auto bolt design.

There are youtube videos showing these work with binary triggers. If the forced reset triggers get cleared up in the courts it would be cool if one of those worked with this.

Nice one! Congratulations.

I never owned an MG-34, but I did own an NFA MG-42 that scratched that itch.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Elk County)

Owning a few different iterations of the SIG P210, I've always had in interest in Charles Petter's earlier somewhat outwardly similar pistol, the S.A.C.M. Model 1935A, and recently found one nearly identical to that pictured:

As it happened, I had purchased several hundred new empty Starline 7.65 Longue cases and a set of Lee 7.65 Longue dies with shell holder with a mess of other reloading stuff in which I was more interested in at the time, and hung onto it for some reason. I already had a ton of Sierra and Hornady 85gr FMJ bullets for the 7.63 Mauser and 7.65 Tokarev, which work perfectly in loading the 7.65 Longue. I haven't had the time to shoot the 1935A as yet, but I don't have high expectations for accuracy due to the extremely high trigger pull, off the scale of my Lyman digital trigger pull gauge. Well, it's not a target pistol, so . . .

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Noah_Zark View Post
    Nice one! Congratulations.

I never owned an MG-34, but I did own an NFA MG-42 that scratched that itch.

Noah
    If I sold my semi auto belt fed collection I could afford one decent NFA belt fed. I am at a crossroads.
    In America arms are free merchandise such that anyone who has the capital may make their houses into armories and their gardens into parks of artillery. - Ira Allen, 1796

Quote Originally Posted by JoshIronshaft View Post
    If I sold my semi auto belt fed collection I could afford one decent NFA belt fed. I am at a crossroads.
    If you sold your semi belt fed collection, half the poofers here would be beating down your doors and foaming at the mouth for one

(Berks County)

Bereli selling steyr C9 A2 MFs for $315 shipped. Couldn't stop myself. Feels great in the hand.

Emergency Medicine prevents natural selection

Page 110 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast