Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: NBC commits 3 felonies to prove gun shows are bad, mmkay

https://www.gunowners.org/goa-demand...aw-violations/

PHILADELPHIA, Pa. * Gun Owners of America is demanding an investigation into whether the Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro*s office and NBC News violated multiple state and federal firearms laws in conjunction with a news story regarding JSD Supply and the sale of Polymer80 firearms kits.

As reported by Ammoland News, NBC reporter Vaughn Hillyard allegedly purchased two Polymer80 firearms kits and then asked Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro*s office to build the pistols for them. The completed pistols were apparently returned to NBC and used in the story.

*Based on what we know, there is no question that agents of the Pennsylvania Attorney General*s Office committed serious violations of both federal and state laws,* said Andrew Austin, legal counsel for Gun Owners of America. *Neither Mr. Shapiro nor his agents are exempt from these laws. They aren*t permitted to make guns for third-parties or transfer firearms to others without getting a background check. It*s illegal for us and it*s illegal for them.* Mr Austin continued, *unless Attorney General Shapiro now finally agrees that all of these laws are unconstitutional under the Second Amendment and Article I Section 21 of the Pennsylvania Consitution, both he and his agents must be held accountable.*

*The hypocrisy of Attorney General Josh Shapiro*s office is absolutely astonishing,* said Dr. Val Finnell, Pennsylvania Director for Gun Owners of America. *Shapiro continually pushes for tougher gun control laws, yet his own office seems to have flagrantly defied current state and federal firearms laws. He shouldn*t be defying the same laws he champions just to make political points with the media.*

Gun Owners of America is calling for a full investigation into the actions by the Attorney General*s office by both state and federal officials, including the appointment of a special prosecutor if necessary.

*Law-abiding gun owners are sick and tired of watching public servants violate the law with impunity while they are expected to follow it to the letter. If laws were violated, then the guilty parties need to be held accountable,* said Finnell.

Erich Pratt, Dr. Val Finnell, Andrew Austin, Esq, or another GOA spokesperson is available for interviews. Gun Owners of America is a nonprofit grassroots lobbying organization dedicated to protecting the right to keep and bear arms without compromise. GOA represents over two million members and activists. For more information, visit GOA*s Press Center.

(Allegheny County)

Fucking pieces of shit.

That is all.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Delaware County)

I doubt NBC reporter Vaughn Hillyard is losing a wink of sleep worrying about his legal faux pas.

(Berks County)

Nice story. More phone calls to legislators are in order first thing Monday morning.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

I don't think I'll hold my breath for anyone to actually hold Shapiro accountable. Calling on the Feds to look into it is just a waste of time. The FBI doesn't give a flying fuck about their comrades breaking the law.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    I don't think I'll hold my breath for anyone to actually hold Shapiro accountable. Calling on the Feds to look into it is just a waste of time. The FBI doesn't give a flying fuck about their comrades breaking the law.
    I agree but bringing it to the attention of state senator Katie Muth will make her think twice about holding a 'town hall' meeting, where I'll show up and ask her about it in public. I don't know why, I just like being a pest to those assholes.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lancaster County)

Maybe if it leaked that Shapiro was actually a Branch Davidian the ATF would show up and shoot his dogs and then raid his office. Then the FBI can show up and burn the place down.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I agree but bringing it to the attention of state senator Katie Muth will make her think twice about holding a 'town hall' meeting, where I'll show up and ask her about it in public. I don't know why, I just like being a pest to those assholes.
    I like where your head is.

(Beaver County)

If Alec Baldwin can commit manslaughter without being charged, then nothing will come of this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12