Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    (Lancaster County)

Default Fight To Reveal Obama's Birth Certificate

11/09/2008Fight To Reveal Obama's Birth Certificate Continues By John P. Connolly, The Bulletin
    Two of the plaintiffs in court cases against Sen. Barack Obama, the president-elect, are working to move their cases forward before his presidential inauguration.

Philip J. Berg, the attorney who filed suit against Mr. Obama challenging him to produce his original birth certificate to prove he meets the constitutional requirements to serve as U.S. president. Mr. Berg filed a Writ of Certiorari in the U.S. Supreme Court late in October, in an effort to force Mr. Obama to produce the document.

Accordingly, the U.S. Supreme Court has said that Mr. Obama, the DNC and all co-defendants are to respond to the writ, on or before Dec. 1.

The judge in Mr. Berg's original case ruled that Mr. Berg does not have standing to enforce the constitutional requirements on a presidential candidate. Mr. Berg appealed the ruling to the Supreme Court.

"I look forward to receiving defendant Obama's response to the writ and am hopeful the U. S. Supreme Court will review Berg v. Obama. I believe Mr. Obama is not a constitutionally-qualified natural-born citizen and is ineligible to assume the office of President of the United States."

Mr. Obama put an electronic photo of a birth certification on his "Fight the Smears" Web site, a document that his critics have found unconvincing. The raised seal and authoritative signature needed to validate the document cannot be seen on the scan. The Obama campaign was unwilling to release the original document to the court when Mr. Berg filed suit in August, choosing instead to argue against Mr. Berg's standing.

Mr. Berg asserts that Mr. Obama was born in Kenya, as his mother, Ann Dunham, was denied entry to the plane home due to her advanced pregnancy. Since she was only 18 at the time of Mr. Obama's birth, she would not have passed citizenship on to Mr. Obama. In 1961, citizenship could only be passed on to a child where one parent was an alien should the citizen parent have resided in the U.S. for 10 years, five of those over the age of 14.

The State of Hawaii has refused to release copies of Mr. Obama's birth certificate, because Department of Health officials say the privacy statutes of the state prevent them from doing so to anyone who does not have a "direct and tangible interest" in the record as prescribed in the state statute.

In Honolulu, Andy Martin, a longtime critic of Mr. Obama, filed a lawsuit in October, in an attempt to get the Hawaiian Department of Health to release Mr. Obama's birth certificate records. Mr. Martin announced last week that he plans to get members of the Electoral College to pressure Mr. Obama into presenting his birth certificate.

"We are going to start organizing a 'Goal Line Stand' in the Electoral College to force Barack Obama to produce his original 1961 birth certificate for review by the American people," Mr. Martin said. "Republicans, conservatives and independents have a new rallying point. Don't let Obama pass through the Electoral College until he has produced his original birth certificate and ended the mystery shrouding his origins."

No one, aside from Department of Health officials, has seen the original document. Mr. Martin has a court hearing on Nov. 18 in the Circuit Court for Honolulu, Hawaii to continue his case.

John P. Connolly can be reached at jconnolly@thebulletin.us
    http://www.thebulletin.us/site/index...d=576361&rfi=8
    http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: Fight To Reveal Obama's Birth Certificate

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If Little Green Footballs thinks this is a wackjob conspiracy theory, it is.
    Dan P, Founder & President, Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    Purchase a Forum SubscriptionBuy some PAFOA MerchandiseHelp PAFOA's Search Engine Ranking

(Lancaster County)

I posted this because it comes from a Major U.S. Paper.
    Time will tell.
    http://www.slcfsa.com/index.html
    http://www.pafoa.org/forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1130&dateline=1165613  693Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

(Allegheny County)

I lived outside Philly (West Chester)from 1986-2002.
    never heard of the Bulletin

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by RugerNiner View Post
    I posted this because it comes from a Major U.S. Paper.
    Time will tell.
    lol the major philadelphia paper is the inquirer not the "bulletin" whatever that is, they do use the same font though, so i can see you getting them mixed up

(Lehigh County)

Total BS..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Writ_of_certiorari

Defendants do not respond to Writs of Certiorari. The term refers to the act of the an upper court reviewing the judgement of a lower court.

How many times do I have to post this? The AG of Hawaii certified that the document was genuine.. If the supreme court wanted to see the actual document, they'd issue a court order. If the Plantiffs wanted to see it, they'd file for a court order to do so. The lower court denied this, and thus Berg filed FOR a Writ (basically asking for the Supreme court to review the case) The COURT has until Dec 1st to either grant or deny said request.

If the Democrats did this, everyone would be screaming sore loser...
    Last edited by Morel42; November 11th, 2008 at 07:17 PM.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    If the Democrats did this, everyone would be screaming sore loser...

Mr Berg IS a Democrat!

(Northampton County)

Another major newspaper reported this

OBAMA NAMES INTERGALACTIC UN AMBASSADOR
    Posted on Monday, November 10th, 2008
    By Samuel T. Westbrook

No comments |
    Buzz up!
    Print This Post Print This Post
    Email This Post Email This Post

CHICAGO, IL – President-Elect Barack Obama held a press conference early this morning to announce his appointee to the Inter-planetary organization.

Standing next to Intergalactic United Nations Supreme Allied Commander, Trrgufchk Skgrt, Obama declared Reggie Love would be accepting the position. Longtime Obama friend and personal aide, Reggie will be rewarded for his years of dedication with one of the most coveted ambassadorships in the universe.

Obama told reporters at the conference, “Reggie Love is a dedicated and passionate American and Earthling. He will represent our interests well and see to it that the decisions of the galaxy stand up to the standards the American people expect of the Intergalactic community.”

“It’s an honor to be given such an important role,” Love told reporters following the announcement. “To represent America and the people of Earth in front of the entire galaxy is a humbling responsibility.”

Not missing a beat, Republican strategist and hate-monger Karl Rove commented, “Well it’s nice to see that Obama is already rewarding friends with cushy appointments. Is that change we can believe in?”

Love is expected to take up his appointment within a matter of weeks, potentially even before Obama is inaugurated. Bush had refused to name an appointee after the IGUN refused to send troops into Iraq.
    I'm sure the Weekly World News has a circulation at least as large as the venerable Bulletin.

Still, no one has proven that Obama's birthcertificate wasn't on the grassy knoll in Dallas. The silence on this matter is deafening and speaks to a cover up, IMO.

(Beaver County)

I haven't followed on this much, but just ran into this site

"We the People.org" is trying to collect funds to run a open letter to Obama in regards to his birth:
    http://www.wethepeoplefoundation.org...A-TODAY-ad.htm

This does seem like a question many are still pondering the validity of.

I just hope he shares his credentials and people accept them if valid
    "Yell it from that Mountain High 'I was Born Free' " ~ Kid Rock

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by tl_3237 View Post
    Mr Berg IS a Democrat!
    Eh? Where? What?? Linkage! lol

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast