Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Where liberty is but a flickering flame in the distance., New Jersey

Default Re: Fight To Reveal Obama's Birth Certificate

Quote Originally Posted by Philbert View Post
    And Joe Biden is a gun owner.
    Honestly that was a lame attempt to discredit the statement of Berg being a Democrat. Unless you honestly believe that Biden is a gun owner who believes in the 2A. I don't know which would be more foolish.

Berg has a history of service to the Democratic party. Biden has a history of opposing ownership of firearms.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by adymond View Post
    Honestly I am begining to wonder where you are coming from these days. Berg's loyalties have been discussed ad nausium (sp) in just about EVERY one of these threads. You have requested links to some stuff in the last few days that make me think you have been living under a rock or just had blinders on. For someone as involved in the local DNC I would have thought you would know who Berg was and who he supported. Haven't you been one of the people saying "If this were true Hillary would have tried to use it" in just about every other thread? Berg is a Hillary supporter. Hillary initially said she supported his efforts. Have you been sleeping through the other threads on this topic?
    Donno man, I'm human and missed it? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Morel42 View Post
    Donno man, I'm human and missed it? lol
    Alright. I just figured since you were all over those other threads you would have seen this the last 1,500 times we had this thread drug out. Hell I am tired of this shit and I think there is enough of a question that I want the courts to do a review of his documentation. I just think there are enough questions that we will be better served to have the documents fully vetted in public view by independant sources.

(Northampton County)

Unhappy Re: Fight To Reveal Obama's Birth Certificate

Quote Originally Posted by tl_3237 View Post
    No way - no matter how stalwart the Democrats are in Congress. The potential riots if O' is disqualified will pale in comparison to the civil unrest if he (they) attempt to keep the office after being adjudicated invalid. The USA is not ready for nor would it tolerate a 'junta' or 'rogue' government - at least not in the foreseeable future.
    +1

If the rule of law breaks down at this monuental level, it will be anarchy. Many of the 57 million that did not vote for "change" are reaching a breakdown.

Whether this case has a snowball's chance in hell is anyone's guess.

But, if HE is permitted to take office as an ineligible candidate, there will be anarchy.
    So this is how liberty dies...with thunderous applause.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Tuttle View Post
    +1

If the rule of law breaks down at this monuental level, it will be anarchy. Many of the 57 million that did not vote for "change" are reaching a breakdown.

But, if HE is permitted to take office as an ineligible candidate, there will be anarchy.
    Maybe. The problem is that in order for all hell to break loose we would need to have a governmental body give legitimacy to the allegation that the documentation is fradulent. Congress won't do that even if it is a forgery they will not impeach him.

(Allegheny County)

Red face Re: Fight To Reveal Obama's Birth Certificate

Congress won't do that even if it is a forgery they will not impeach him.
    Might depend on whether there's anyone there MORE power hungry than his highness!

Bob

(Luzerne County)

Quote Originally Posted by King 5.45 View Post
    You kids are friggin' amazing. Philly used to support two major dailies, one in the morning and one in the evening. The Bulletin was the evening paper.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philadelphia_Bulletin

My God, I must have clothes older than some of you.
    From your link:
    "In 2004 Philadelphia investment banker Thomas G. Rice bought the Bulletin naming rights from the McLean family. Rice's new right-leaning newspaper, which began circulating on November 22, 2004, is known as The Bulletin."

So, basically this newspaper has nothing to do with the original Bulletin, other than name.

(Chester County)

Here's another challenge in the courts:

http://www.soundinvestments.us/files...es_v_bowen.pdf

This one is at the state level and is amongst 17 other court actions regarding O's qualifications. I think this one has a better chance then Berg's at SCOTUS since it is state level and has a presidential candidate and also a state elector candidate as petitioners - showing a direct corrrelation to being harmed and thus standing.

I also understand that there was a bill intoduces in Pa. that will require future candidates for office to prove their eligibility before then can be included on a Pa. ballot.

As always - IANAL.

Did I read that correctly? They crashed through the Hindenberg line!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Tuttle View Post
    +1

[black_helos]I can't seen him taking office without proof positive of his birth in the USA. The threshold for proof is a birth certificate with an appropriate seal and signatures. If we haven't seen one yet, we may not, but the real money should be on the powers that be looking for a master forger to take care of the paper, and a fix within Hawaii state government to make sure that it gets filed away as if it were always there in the first place. Needless to say, all the participants and cut-outs up the line would be summarily terminated, so look for a few inexplicable accidents covered briefly in the back pages of newspapers soon.[/black_helos]

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast