Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Philadelphia County)

Default AR Stripped Lower

As the title says I would like to purchase a stripped AR lower FTF in the philadelphia area. All offers will be considered, but I prefer Stag. Serious offers only please!

I am willing to travel or receive it via intrastate shipping, but I would much prefer FTF over shipped.
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: AR Stripped Lower

BUMP!

Lets get those offers rolling in people
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!” ~Samuel Adams

You cannot invade America. There is a rifle behind every blade of grass.” ~ Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto

(Philadelphia County)

Default Re: AR Stripped Lower

BUMP!

(10 characters)