Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Qind

(Montgomery County)

Default Qind

Great gentleman to deal with. Item as described and arrived the next day! Highly recommended, thanks!
    Now less Glock, more H&K :)

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Qind

Got another one of a kind item from QIND last week, thanks again.

(Allegheny County)

Great to deal with. Fast shipping, items just as described, extremely prompt communication. Definitely would not hesitate to deal with again, and you shouldn't either!

(Northampton County)

ended up buying a Saiga from Qind that included shipping, due to being burned before on another arms website, i was very iffy but decided that since it was paypal i would risk it. Item was better than described, and packed like a tank! not one dent or ding in the box and it looked like it could have went another 1000 miles no problems. the Saiga is mint, said he shot it 10 rounds, but can not even tell! i can not say enough good things about Qind, honest to the end, great communication and responded quick, I felt comfortable the whole time, and the shotgun more than met my expectations and i would say mine are higher than average. off to buy some ammo and busy some clays!!! hope to do business again and meet up one day!!!!
    Sec. 21. The right of the citizens to bear arms in defense of themselves and the State shall not be questioned.

(Cumberland County)

Default Qind

I would like to thank Qind for a flawless transaction today. I purchased an AR-15 component from him and it was new and in perfect condition, just as he had listed it. Very nice guy and I would not hesitate to deal with him again.

Took me a while to find your feedback, but I'm here to add to positive feedback. Hope you enjoy your new pistol.

(Armstrong County)

Qind was ready ............ great communication, well prepared for the buy, and very prompt payment! Great transaction +AAA
    The original point and click interface was a Colt Peacemaker!

(Chester County)

Qind is a great guy to deal with, communication was fast and efficient! Transaction went very well, item was as described. Would certainly do business with him again.

(Montgomery County)

bought an m&p 10 off him today and got it ata good deal with parts and ammo with it. easy to deal with stayed informed and picked up on short notice. was a great guy and had fun talking with him. would do business with again if a time comes. an +++++ rating
    If guns kill people. Then Spoons make people fat!

Deal with confidence with Qind! Good guy, good description, pleasure to deal with!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast